This training program offers participants all they need to know about the manpower planning & Development cycle – now known as Human Resource Planning (HRP). This has become the fastest growing and most dynamic area in today’s Human Resources Departments.
HRP has proven repeatedly what a powerful asset it can be in any business. It is fast becoming the most important aspect of Human Resources departments.
At the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Use key inputs to form a strategic plan
- Use the organisational change model to forecast organisational change
- Use the organisational change model to forecast when restructuring is appropriate
- Master new formulas and be able to dispense old formulas that no longer add value
- Select from design models for organisation design
- Use techniques for predictive forecasting using existing data
- Master key succession planning, emergency planning, productivity management, workflow techniques and BPM
Strategy, Organisational design, and working ratios
- Introductions and Program Objectives
- The key difference between Manpower planning and New Workforce Planning
- The importance of a strategic approach in workforce planning
- The use of the Organisational Maturity tool
- The critical inputs of workforce planning
- How organisations are designed
- The current types of organizational design
- Innovations in reporting ratios – what the future holds
Your role in organisational productivity
- What is productivity
- Collecting the information (you already do this) but something extra
- Understanding the ingredients – Competency and how to measure it
- Understanding and measurement of productivity information
- Reliability – what is it? How to measure and improve it
- Measurement of reliability – new tools –great results
- The value of time and people – essential calculations and information
- The value to the organisation of forecasting
Trends correlations & Useful new formulas
- What are trends
- Trend information for growth
- Trend information for contraction
- Formula for Rightsizing the organisation
- Formulas that work – how to calculate accurate turnover and cohort analysis.
Downsizing, right-sizing & workflow management
- The difference between downsizing and rightsizing?
- Techniques for rightsizing
- Downsizing the organisation
- Calculating the value of rightsizing
- Using workflow management to improve efficiency
- How much can you improve productivity by?
- Making the financial case – what is the added value here?
The Workforce planning dashboard – Business process mapping, succession and emergency planning.
- Understand the value of the workforce planning dashboard
- Importance of staff satisfaction
- The Need for business process mapping?
- What it has to offer
- How to draw business process maps & calculate the value of improvement
- Emergency planning
- New approach to critical succession planning
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals responsible for organisational design, forecasting or producing manpower information
- Department Heads
- HR personnel
- Individuals responsible for providing workforce data
- Strategic planners
- Succession planners
- Individuals interested in the measurement of the Human Resource
- Individuals interested in transforming HR into a profit center
- Personnel involved in manpower planning/ succession planning
- Professionals seeking to significantly upgrade their skills and knowledge
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.