This training course will enable participants to negotiate effectively within the Public Private Partnership (PPP) process and develop the key skills and behaviours consistent with project & contract management. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Negotiation and monitoring skills
- Contract compliance action plan for implementation
- How to develop a systematic approach to the key stages of the negotiation process
- Project key stage benchmarking and measuring
- Unique challenges of Public Private Partnership (PPP) contract management
- Effective contract negotiation and monitoring skills
- Established a contract compliance action plan for implementation
- Developed a systematic approach to the key stages of the negotiation process
- Effective measurement and benchmarking of key stages of the project process to enable effective management
- Acquire an understanding of the unique challenges of Public Private Partnership (PPP) contract management
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.