The program explores and advanced approach t data validation and excel. Participants will be able to boost their excel reporting expertise as a result of this training program. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Boost Excel reporting expertise in business, finance, and accounting
- Perform automated reconciliation for speedy weekly and monthly reporting
- Link their Excel with PowerPoint for dynamic data update
- Develop dynamic business dashboards and scorecards to assist professionals in measuring performance and enhancing decision making
- Use advanced report development techniques by linking-up Excel with Access, Web, Text, SQL, Oracle, and other databases
- Record, Run and Edit Macro to perform repetitive tasks and generate reports
- Design, prepare and email business and accounting reports in minutes
- Tools and Techniques
- Consolidation Data from Separate Files and Sheets
- Date Validation Using Lists, Dates and Custom Validation
- Array Functions
- Cell Management Tools: Left, Right, Mid, Concatenate, Value
- Naming Cells and Ranges
- Subtotal, Sumif, Sumifs, Sum product
- Looking Up Data, Texts, and Values using the VLOOKUP
- The Incredible Table Tools Techniques
- Slicing Dates into Day Names, Month Names, Years and Quarters
- Text to Columns and Dynamic Trimming Using Trim, Len, Find, Substitute
- Text Change Functions
- The 19 Must Learn Pivot Tables Tools
- Creating Pivot Tables
- Number Formatting Techniques
- Designing Report Layout
- Sorting in Ascending, Descending and More Sort Options
- Filtering Labels and Values
- Expanding and Collapsing Reports
- Summarize Data by Sum, Average, Minimum, Maximum, Count
- Show Values as % of Total and % of â€¦
- Pivot Table Options
- Inserting Formulas
- Date Analysis
- Copying Pivot Tables
- Creating Pivot Charts
- Dynamic Chart Labelling
- Mastering the Slicer
- Showing Report Filter Pages
- Linking Pivot Tables and Pivot Graphs with PowerPoint
- Conditional Formatting with Pivot Tables
- Designing Reports Using the GetPivotData
- Reporting Modelling Techniques
- Check Box Data Modelling with IF Function
- Option Box Data Modelling with IF Function
- List Box Data Modelling with CHOOSE Function
- Linking Excel with Text Files
- Linking Excel with Databases (Access)
- Linking Excel with SQL
- Linking Excel with Internet
- Scenario Manager
- Learning the Ultimate Tool in Excel: MACROS (Introduction)
- Macro Basics
- Planning for a Macro
- Designing your Control Board
- Recording Macro
- Testing Macro
- Editing Macro
- Macro Workshops
- Advanced Filter with Macro
- Tips and Tricks in Excel
- Controlling and Protecting your Reports, Analysis and Reconciliations
- Data Entry Form
- Custom List
- Camera Tool
- Text to Speech
- Protecting Worksheets and Workbooks
Who should attend?
Accountants, senior and junior accountants, business analysts, accounting and finance professionals, research professionals, marketing and sales, administrative staff, supervisors, general business professionals and staff from any function who need to learn and apply state-of-the-art techniques to their daily business reporting, reconciliations, and analysis.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.