The training program focuses on establishing effective organizational and departmental communication ability by means of aligned competency development and practical upskilling techniques. The Organizational and Departmental Communication training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the Organizational and Departmental Communication program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the framework of interdepartmental communication.
- Discover and practice excellent internal customer service.
- Take a proactive approach in simplifying work processes and flow between work units.
- Remove interdepartmental communication barriers and resolve conflict.
- Develop a plan for enhancing organizational communication.
- Organizational Communication
- Upward, Downward and Horizontal Communication
- Organizational Culture and its Effect on Performance
- Organizational Hierarchy
- Formal and Informal Communication and their Uses
- Organizational Values and Attitudes
- Barriers that Impede Effective Interdepartmental Communication
- Internal Customer Service
- What Is Internal Customer Service?
- Benefits of Excellent Internal Customer Service
- Organizational Silos and Ways to Overcome Them
- The Service Quality Factors
- Handling Internal Customers’ Complaints
- Clarifying Individual and Departmental Roles in Building
- Rapport within the Department and between Departments
- Simplification of Work Processes between Departments
- Signs of Complicated Processes and Procedures
- Stages in Simplifying Work
- Work Flow Techniques
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Interdepartmental Team Building
- Removing the Us-Against-Them Mindset
- Team Cohesiveness
- Team Building Models and Applications
- Integrating Departmental Efforts towards Organizational Goals
- Removing Power Struggles
- The Power of Synergy
- Creating Alignment within the Different Units
- Resolving Interdepartmental Problems and Conflicts
- Identifying Departmental Problems
- Causes and Effects of Problems
- Resolving Interdepartmental Conflict
- Negotiating Win-Win Settlement
- Techniques for Resolving and Preventing Problems
- Efficient and Effective Organizational Communication
- What is Effective Organizational Communication?
- Eliminating Communication Overload and Ensuring Smooth Flow
- Information Richness of Different Channels
- Signs of Inefficient Communication
- Choosing the Right Communication Medium
Who should Attend?
Managers, supervisors and all professionals who interact with other departments, teams or business units.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.