This people management training course will provide managers with the relevant skills to motivate staff and the best out of their people. This intensive program is designed to help managers who need to get the best out of their people. Managers will be energised by this interactive course that will develop their people management skills. The course is run in an interactive style. Each delegate will have the chance to develop their skills. Delegates will also have the opportunity to reflect on their team and how they can implement the material covered in their management role.
The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of this program, participants (Managers) will be able to:
- Provide managers with the relevant skills to motivate staff and the best out of their people
- Get the best out of their people
- Be energised by this interactive course that will develop their people management skills
- Capitalise on the chance to develop their skills
- Use the opportunities available to reflect on their team and how they can implement the material covered in their management role
The Management Role Picture of People Management Training Course
- The Process of People Management
- Key Management Tasks
Getting the Best Out of People
- Reasons for Failure or Success
- Goal and Objective Setting
Delegation and Allocating Work
- Overcoming Delegation Problems
Staff Motivating and Performance
- Motivation Theories and Background
- Motivating Staff
- Recognising Staff De-Motivation
Communicating to the Team
Giving Individual Feedback
Managing Effective Team Meetings
Monitoring and Controlling Staff Performance
- Conducting Appraisals Successfully
- Successful Counselling
- taff Disciplinary Process
- Training and Developing Staff
- The Manager’s Role and Training
- Identifying Staff Training Requirements
- Delegate Action plans
Who should Attend?
Team leaders, department managers and supervisors who are involved in leading and participating in solving their teams’ problems, making and implementing decisions.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.