Become a Certified NLP Practitioner and be equipped with effective tools to take charge of your life and boost your career to a state of excellence. The performance appraisal skills training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Principles of effective appraisals
- Performance management, the tools and their benefits
- Principles of effective performance appraisal discussions
- Organisations performance appraisal process
- ‘Who Wants to be a Millionaire’ style quiz or speed chatting/ revolving flip chart exercise, presentation and group discussion
Setting SMART Objectives
- Objective setting process
- Communicating performance objectives
- Writing SMART performance objectives
- Presentation, the ‘shoot out’ exercise with facilitated group review, paired written practice and group discussion
The appraisal meeting
- Structuring and introducing the appraisal meeting
- Identifying the key skills needed
- Evidencing performance
- Demonstration/presentation, paired exercise and facilitated group review discussion
- Questioning, listening and giving feedback
- Presentation, paired and small group exercises, and facilitated group discussion
Practicing the key skills in conducting an appraisal
- Each participant takes the role of appraisee, appraiser and observer using a checklist
- Practice sessions in trios with group learning review and discussion
Performance appraisal documentation and follow up
- Reviewing internal performance appraisal documentation
- Providing follow up to the appraisal and frequency
- Preparing for the performance appraisal meeting
- Review of documentation, group discussion and preparation checklist
Review and next steps
- Review of learning and action planning
- Course feedback
- State the core principles and benefits of effective performance appraisals
- Set and write SMART performance objectives
- Review the appraisee’s performance and clearly summarise the agreed level of performance
- Give constructive and motivational feedback
- Hold structured conversational performance appraisal meetings
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.