This Personal Effectiveness training course is designed for those who seek to further develop the key skills and techniques needed to build personal impact, influence and effectiveness in dealings with others. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
As a result of completing this Personal Effectiveness training course, delegates will:
- Analyse their current effectiveness in terms of time and priority management
- Identify appropriate situations and techniques for assertive communication
- Confidently deal with conflict situations and ‘difficult’ people
- Consider the most appropriate Influencing style(s) to achieve positive results
- Recognise the factors that contribute to building personal profile and impact
- Develop a personal action plan to enhance personal effectiveness at work
- Getting Started Workshop Objectives
- Pre-Assignment Review
- Setting SMART Goals
- The Three P’s
- The SMART Way
- Prioritising Your Goals
- Evaluating and Adapting
- The Power of Routines What is a Routine?
- Personal Routines
- Professional Routines
- Six Easy Ways to Simplify Your Life
- Scheduling Yourself The Simple Secret of Successful Time Management
- Developing a Tracking System
- Scheduling Appointments
- Scheduling Tasks
- Keeping Yourself on Top of Tasks The One-Minute Rule
- The Five-Minute Rule
- What to do When You Feel like You’re Sinking
- Tackling New Tasks and Projects
- The Sliding Scale
- A Checklist for Getting Started
- Evaluating and Adapting
- Using Project Management Techniques The Triple Constraint
- Creating the Schedule
- Using a RACI Chart
- Creating a Workspace Setting Up the Physical Layout
- Ergonomics 101
- Using Your Computer Efficiently
- Managing E-mail Organising Paper Files
- Organising Electronic Files
- Scheduling Archive and Clean-Up
- Managing E-Mail Using E-mail Time Wisely
- Taking Action!
- Making the Most of Your E-mail Program
- Taking Time Back from Handheld Devices
- Tackling Procrastination Why We Procrastinate
- Nine Ways to Overcome Procrastination
- Eat That Frog!
- Wrapping Up Words from the Wise
Who Should Attend?
New managers, or individuals starting a new role, who want to improve the impact they have on their organisation’s day-to-day running.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.