This course will provide delegates with the opportunity to evaluate the potential business benefits from structured community engagement. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
The objective of this training is to focus partly on the risks and opportunities associated with the existing generic social networking platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, but also explore the potential value of re-shaping your organisation’s own web presence to offer a more interactive and engaging environment for your communities of interest
What is Social Media? Defining its importance as a marketing tool
- An examination of you and your competitors
- Assessing your customers and what they want from you
- How accurately does your online offering fulfil your customers’ needs?
- Social network sites — which to use, when and how?
- Other things you can do to boost sales: from email-shots and search engine marketing to viral marketing and sponsored links
- Learning from successful online campaigns
- How to measure success, including web analytics
- How online marketing brings you closer to customers —the benefits and hazards
- Writing your online marketing campaign
Who should Attend?
Business owners, managers and PR agencies who want to make the most of social networking platforms to bring in new business.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.