Our hands-on course will prepare you to sit – and pass – both the PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner exams which are taken as part of the course. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of this course the delegate will:
- Be a qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner (subject to passing exam)
- Comprehensively understand the PRINCE2 methodology
- Be confident in implementing PRINCE2 within their own organisation
- Introductions & PRINCE2 overview
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a Stage
- Starting up a Project
- Managing Product Delivery
- Directing a Project
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Business Case
- Closing a Project
- Exam guidelines
- Time management
- Types of questions
- Using the answer booklet
- The Manual
- Marking up
- Sample questions – finding the answers
- Working through sample exam papers
Who should Attend?
Project Managers looking to gain a solid qualification to recognise their skills.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to choose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.