A capacity and competency building course for key PR personnel to develop further in their roles. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
PR in a Changing Environment
- The Origin and Development of PR
- Definitions, Scope and Objectives
- New Roles and Perspectives
- The Role of PR in Building and Supporting the Image of the Organization
The Functions of PR
- Planning and Organizing the Activities of PR
- Ingredients of Successful PR Planning
- Main Qualities of PR Professionals
- PR Position in the Organization
PR and Communication
- Communicating with the Internal and External Public
- Overcoming Barriers in Communication
- Non Verbal Communication
- The Communication Abilities for PR Professionals
The Role of PR Professionals in Dealing with the Internal and External Public
- Understanding Difficult Personalities
- Dealing with Difficult Personalities
Verbal Communication Skills
- Kinds of Verbal Communication
- How to Prepare for a Presentation/Speech
- Rehearsing Your Presentation/Speech
- Verbal and Non Verbal Skills while Presenting
Written Communication Skills
- Types of Written Communication
- Effective Writing Skills: Memos, Letters and Emails
- Writing and Producing Newsletters
- Designing and Producing Brochures
- Preparing Articles for Magazines
- Why Conduct a Press Conference
- How to Conduct a Press Conference
- How to Prepare a Press Release
- Dealing with Questions During a Press Conference
- Preparing and Circulating the Press Clippings
- Describe the functions of Public Relations (PR) in a changing environment
- Practice the key communication skills and techniques essential for performing their PR duties
- Recognize how to communicate effectively with the internal and external publics of the organization
- Identify the role of a PR professional in supporting the image and reputation of the organization
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.