The results based Leadership training program enables participants to influence organizational climate and bottom line results. The modules help build capability in leadership skills and communication styles across cultures. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the attributes and competencies of results-based leaders
- Pinpoint through a self-scorable assessment their leadership characteristics across twelve dimensions
- Inspire others through assertiveness and using the appropriate communication style
- Demonstrate how results-based leaders influence the organizational climate and bottom line results
- Take into account the significant cultural dimensions in trying to deal with different cultures
Results Based Leadership – A Manager’s Challenge
- Results-Based Leadership: Attributes and Results
- The Five Characteristics of Results-Oriented Leaders
- Leadership as a Process
- Leadership and Management: Vital Complementary Roles
- Roles and Competencies of Results-Based Leaders
Flying in V-Formation
- The V Formation
- Situational Leadership
Dimensions of Leadership Profile – An Approach to Understanding and Developing Effective Leaders
- Interpretation of Results
- The 12 Dimensions of Leadership:
- Team Building
- Serving Others
The Inspirational Leader
- The Leader as “Gulf” or “Channel”
- Inspiring Others with Assertiveness
- Inspiring Others by Using the 7 Leadership Communication Styles:
- Awareness that you Always Lead by Example
Emotional Intelligence Competencies and Leadership Styles
- An Overview of Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Making the Link Between Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Effectiveness
- How Results-Based Leaders Influence Organizational Climate
- Correlation Between EI Competencies, Styles, Climate and Results
- “Leadership that Gets Results” – Goleman’s Article on Style and Bottom Line Results
Culture and Results-Based Leadership
- Culture Defined
- Dimensions of Culture
- Leadership Behaviour and Culture Clusters
Who Should Attend?
Individuals who strive to introduce a culture of achievement within their organizations, those who have the responsibility of leading others and managing their performance including executive managers, division directors, department heads, section heads, supervisors and team leaders.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.