This program aims to provide senior public officials and members of public institutions with methods which will enable them to command the trust of the public which they serve. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Standards of openness in governance
- Public registers of interest
- How to develop locally appropriate Nolan principles
- Diverse ethics in the public arena
- Understanding of communication
- Understanding of media management
- Examine common standards of openness in governance
- Have an understanding of public registers of interest
- Develop locally appropriate Nolan principles
- Understand ethics in the public arena
- Have an understanding of communication and media management
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.