This is an essential course for all managers and supervisors who are part of creating and executing Balance Score Cards, measuring and Linking performance, creating and analysing strategic plans. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Apply strategic thinking to analyse their current environment and determine organizational ambition.
- Employ the strategic management process to best achieve the desired ambition.
- Assess and choose strategies that create a sustainable competitive advantage for the organization.
- Determine strategic objective, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and SMART targets for the organization.
- Convert strategic plans to operating plans through creating strategic initiatives and sequencing activities.
- Participate in the performance management cycle to ensure proper execution of chosen strategies.
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- The Strategic Management Process
- Strategic Thinking versus Strategic Planning
- The Strategic Planning and Control Process
- Benefiting from Strategic Management
- Moving from Strategy to Organizational Planning
- Analysis of the Environment
- The 5 Cs of Competitive Analysis
- Porter’s 5 Forces
- The SWOT Analysis
- The PEDESTL Analysis
- Using the Balanced Scorecard
- Succeeding in Strategic Analysis
- Vision and Mission Statements
- Using Vision and Mission Statements
- What is a Vision? What is a Mission?
- Formulating Vision and Mission Statements
- Embracing Organizational Values
- Communicating the Vision, Mission, and Values
- Assessing Strategic Choices
- The 3 Primary Goals of Competitive Strategy
- Determining Where to Play (Business Definition)
- Porter’s Generic Competitive Strategies
- Innovating in the Industry Value Chain
- Developing a Competitive Advantage ‘How to Win’
- Strategic Objectives, KPIs, and Targets
- Ensuring Strategic Alignment in the Organization
- Developing Effective Strategic Objectives
- Using of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Developing Different Types of KPIs (Lead/Lag)
- Setting SMART Targets
- Developing Operating Plans
- Cascading from Vision to Action Plan
- Using Critical Success Factors (CSFs)
- Criteria for Effective Action Plans
- Developing Strategic Initiatives
- Developing Departmental Plans
- Managing the Execution of Strategy
Who Should Attend?
All managers and senior professionals who are involved in influencing, formulating or supporting the long-term planning and strategy of their department and/or organization, as well as those who are responsible for linking, measuring and improving the performance of the organization, including strategy or performance management professionals, balanced scorecard program managers, business unit and department managers and business analysts.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.