Each session in this training program focuses on helping you understand and assess the impact of VALUE ADDED TAX in your organization The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand what is VAT and how VAT works
- Describe the different types of VAT supplies
- Understand the compliance requirement under VAT
- Assess the impact of VAT on business transactions
- Definition and Concept under VAT
- Levy of VAT in UAE
- Time of Supply of Goods and Services
- Place of Supply of Goods and Services
- Input Tax Credit
- Transitional issues
- Valuation of Goods and Services
- Registration requirements
- Returns to be filed with regulators
- Payment of VAT
- Refund of VAT
- Assessment of VAT
- Offences & Penalties
Who Should Attend?
Accountants, finance managers, financial controllers, management accountants, general ledger accountants, accounts receivable and accounts payable accountants, senior accountants and assistant accountants.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.