Taxation Laws globally are becoming very complex. Further, to keep up with the changing rules and regulations is challenging, yet very critical. The globalization of economies, increase in volume of cross border transactions, tax treaties signed off between countries etc. further add to the complexity.
This Course has been designed to give the delegates a first-hand experience into the International Taxation laws and various taxes applicable in different countries. Several Case Studies have been employed to give a flavour of the complexities that are faced by businesses in day to day functioning.
Knowledge of the Income Tax becomes very critical to doing business. And on most occasions due to lack of knowledge, we become dependent on external professionals even for small and routine, yet critical matters. Further, the provisions of the act keep getting amended and ensuring that we are upgraded each time becomes challenging
VAT and GST are two basic pillars of indirect taxation across the globe. On the services side, Service Tax/GST is the legislation which governs its levy and assessment. With recent changes, the Service Tax and GST regime has undergone radical transformation. Depending on the nature of the operations and specific applications, Other taxes are applicable to a variety of industries
This program enables the participants to get exposed to the basics of all the above laws and gives participants a working knowledge of their areas of operations. Numerous Case Laws are employed in the session to make learning, a practical and relatable experience.
- Understanding of international tax
- Understanding the various taxes applicable in various countries
- Business implications of these taxes
- Income Tax Act
- Overview of the structure of the Income Tax Act
- Income from Business & Profession
- Deduction from Gross Total Income
- Filing Return Provisions
- Advance Tax Provisions
- Assessment and Procedures
- Concept of withholding taxes
- Introduction to Value Added Tax
- Method of computing VAT liability / CST liability and procedure of Set Off
- VAT Procedures- Registration, VAT Invoice, Mandatory Records
- VAT Audit
- Service Tax
- Introduction to Service Tax Law
- Taxable Event, Rate of Service Tax and Point of Taxation
- Negative List Based Service Tax
- Service Tax Procedures
- Basic Concepts and understanding key terms
- Classification – rates prevalent in various countries
- General Procedures
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Financial Officers & Finance Directors
- Accountants & tax assistants
- Budget Officers / Forecasting Specialists
- Fund Managers and Investors
- Strategic Planners
- Private Equity and M&A Specialists
- Investment Bankers
- Corporate Bankers
- Tax Directors
- ACCA qualified professionals, CPA’s and Chartered accountants
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.