A competency building course specialising in supervisory warehouse management skills. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Duties of the Modern Buyer
- The Buyer of the 21st Century
- Modern Purchasing Skills Needed to Control Cost
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities of the Successful Buyer
- Increasing the Productivity of the Buyer
- Creating a Strong Team of Buyers
- The Efficient Purchasing Process
- Speeding up the Internal Process
- The Right Sequential Purchasing Steps
- Balancing Quality, Service, Price and Fast Delivery
- Knowing the Technical Aspects of your Purchased Items
- Understanding the Needs of your End Users
- Optimizing the Communication Cycle
- Communicating Better with Suppliers
- Communicating Better with End Users
- Communicating Better within the Purchasing Department
- Active Listening Techniques
- Adding Value as a Modern Buyer
- Developing an Effective Negotiating Style
- The 80/20 Rule of Negotiation
- Time is Power in Negotiation and Purchasing
- Developing Smart Negotiation Strategies
- The Most Important Principles of Negotiation
- Characteristics of Modern Negotiators
- Evaluating and Selecting Suppliers
- Proper Supplier Selection
- Building Good Mutual Relationships with Suppliers
- Local versus International Suppliers
- Supplier Plant Visits and Audits
- Dealing with Monopolistic Suppliers
- Factors in a Buy/Lease Decision
- Buying versus Leasing
- The Advantages of Leasing
- The Advantages of Buying
- Calculating Breakeven Point between Buying and Leasing
- Identify the important duties and skills of the 21st-century buyer
- Make the internal purchasing process more efficient
- Optimize the communication cycle between the buyer, end user and supplier
- Develop an effective negotiation style with suppliers
- Evaluate and rate suppliers for proper selection
- Decide when to buy or lease based on key purchasing factors
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.