This Negotiation training course describes a range of successful negotiating techniques and explains how you can use them to help you achieve your key objectives. Buyers and sellers at the forefront of the commercial relationship and managers negotiating internally, all face increasing pressure to achieve more. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of this negotiation training course, delegates will:
- Have the knowledge and tools necessary to be able to conduct any negotiation as a competitive and collaborative negotiation
- Understand how to make the most effective use of time available for negotiation preparation
- Appreciate the benefits of a wide range of persuasion techniques which are effective in commercial negotiations
- Be aware of the most commonly used tricks, traps and ploys used in negotiation and, more importantly, how to deal with them
- See for yourself the factors which make the difference between effective and average negotiators
The Process Of Negotiation
- the value of negotiating
- how negotiating differs from selling
- when selling stops and negotiation begins
How To Plan The Strategy
- targets – your bottom line and optimum aim
- tactics and objectives
- planned concessions
- establishing the climate
- pursuing a ‘win-win’ outcome
- retaining flexibility
- understanding the other side’s needs and motivation
- interpersonal skills and body language
- presenting your case
- opening bids and offers
- dealing with objections and rejections
- how to avoid deadlock or how to make deadlock work for you
- give and take – the skill of negotiation
- the importance of summarising
- dealing with intimidating tactics
Clinching The Deal
- going for commitment
- how to close
- developing a long term relationship and preparing the climate for future negotiations
- voice and personality projection
- using silence
- controlling the call
- how to implement the negotiating process using the telephone
Who Should Attend?
Sales staff, account managers and general managers that find themselves struggling to get the deal done on their terms.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
No Reviews found for this course.