This course will develop your proficiency in order to succeed in the world’s technologically enhanced workplace by focusing on the development of verbal/non-verbal and written communication skills.
Communication is of vital importance.It needs to be clear, concise, understandable and relevant. When speaking or writing we need to be sure our message is composed, transferred and received as intended.
This program is designed to give participants a comprehensive view of communication, its scope and importance in business, and its role in establishing a favourable relationship with internal and external customers. It will also develop a proactive awareness of epigrammatic written expression to modern business communication.
Who Should Attend?
This course will ensure you produce the highest possible quality communication enabling you to portray a credible and professional representation of the business you work for.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Raise their awareness and practise of emotional intelligence (EI) in their business communications
- Understand and relate with diverse customer cultures and pre-empt any communication breakdown
- Practise the 3-Step process of business writing for complaints
- Use coaching tools and techniques to impart the learning from this program to their team members
Emotional Intelligence at Work
- What is Emotional Intelligence: Intrapersonal + interpersonal = EI
- Why and when we need to use emotion
- Developing our ability to use emotion
- Understanding emotions – skillful/ non-skillful
- Challenges raised by negative emotions
- Emotional hijacking and triggers
- Self-Assessment with EBW assessment
- Exercise with ‘comfort zones
Diversity & Inclusion
- What do we mean by Diversity?
- What is inclusion?
- Does Culture have an impact on our work behaviour?
- Will my gender affect my writing style?
- Attitude or Aptitude
Business Writing for Complaints
- 3 Step writing process
- Discussion Subject vs Purpose
- Review company templates and re-draft [Summarise with the participant group]
- Does coaching add value?
- What is coaching – people or process?
- Is coaching useful for fixing problems?
- Review company coaching form and recommend
- PDP: participant specific
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.