This 5-days Advanced Compensation Management Course builds upon the material presented in the CPHRC 2 Course “Certificate in Compensation Management” and which together form the speciality certification ‘Certified Global Compensation Professional” ® (CGCP) both are issued by iHRME Inc.
In a unique presentation delivery, the first 90-minute segment of each module is an interactive discussion on “advanced concepts” as applying across a variety of specialized areas of Compensation each at an advanced level. The second 60-minute segment” it and we term “concept application” takes its form in either individual or team-based practical exercises and/or case studies specifically related to the subject area.
The modules for this advanced compensation management course are:
- M 1 Guiding Principles for Rewarding Performance
- M 2 Strategies for Compensating Executives
- M 3 Strategies for Compensating Sales Personnel
- M 4 Strategies for Compensating Professional/Technical Personnel
- M 5 Strategies for Compensating Teams
- M 6 Strategies for Compensating International Assignees
- M 7 Benefits and how to leverage their impact
- M 8 Strategies for Mergers & Acquisitions across Borders
- M 9 “Capstone” activity, where participants identify concepts and strategies relevant to their organizations
A Professional certificate is issued to those who successfully undertake a 50-question examination after module 9. Where participants have previously successfully completed the examination requirements for CPHRC 2, Certificate in Compensation Management, then they will be awarded the speciality certification “Certified Global Compensation Professional” ® (CGCP)