An organization ensures to keep relationships with their customers and treat them extra special. It is very important for any organization to treat their customers well and care for them in order to be successful in their business.
Customer Service and Customer satisfaction is considered to be the basic ingredient these days. The customer considers this skill to be part of their lifestyle and hence it is crucial for us to go beyond the ordinary and create a memory for the customer when we serve them.
When you already have an expectation and are well versed with the basic customer service skills, the customer looks for what is more that this service can give me. How can I feel this is value for my money?
In this advanced customer service skills training, we will look at the different aspects of humaneness which are many times very important and yet not considered when getting trained for customer service.
The advanced customer service skills are beyond the obvious, where greeting, smile, listening is all considered as a core and is assumed we are following those rituals. Here, we look at how to create customer loyalty and also refer you by vouching for your service.
Here the term people’s person is expected to be at the minimum and higher customer service traits are developed. We work with the participants to work on their skills of respecting the customer and demonstrate genuine interest, understanding and empathy.
This Zoe training course will empower you with the prospect to develop and enhance the customer service skills of going the extra mile which is critical for the customer.
In the basic communication skills workshop, we focus a lot on how to communicate to the customer, listen to them and thereby increase the customer satisfaction index. It is always about up-skilling yourself and going that extra mile to work with the customer.
The advance customer service skills program is beyond the obvious and focused on how to increase the resilience, patience, respect, attention to details, proactiveness, with this increasing our ability to be able to communicate effectively and talk in a positive manner, using the positive language and have a goal-focused approach. Use the skills to be able to deal with difficult customers, and support team members in handling escalations and in turn persuade the customer to create a win-win.
Upon completing this Advanced Customer Service Skills Training Program successfully, participants will be able to:
- Adapt an attitude of patience and resilience when interacting with the customer
- Generate respect and genuine interest for the customer
- Develop the right attitude to increase loyalty with the customer
- Create a win-win approach with the customer
- Communicate in a persuasive manner
- Proactively deal with customer matters
- Learn the ability to handle difficult customers
- Respond to customer complaints effectively
- Have attentiveness to minor details and exceed expectations
- Communicate positively and leave them with a smile
- Create faith and trust in the customer
- Understand the body language of the customer
- Make it easy to cross-sell and up-sell
This collaborative Advanced Customer Service Skills Training Program will comprise of the following training methods:
- Group Discussions
- Lectures & Seminar Method
- Whiteboard interaction
- Case Studies & Functional Exercises
The program structure is a comprehensive and interactive session, following a two-way communication, we work with the participant to ensure that they are competent to get a practical experience of how to interact with the customer. At ZTS, we use the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply’ model.
Who Should Attend?
This Advanced Customer Service Skills Training Program would be suitable for anyone who is interested in gaining customer loyalty and wants to cause their business to be known for excellent service.
If you are interacting with a customer or manage a team, these skills are a must in today’s times. If you’re an employee or a business owner, this program is for you. Because this program is designed for building a relationship with the customer, building your credibility and gaining their trust.
Companies who nominate their employees to participate in this Advanced Customer Service Skills Program can benefit in the following ways:
- Gain greater customer satisfaction from their consumer/end-user
- Have their employees work on their interpersonal skills
- Employees will focus on a more professional approach to relate with the customer
- Reduction in complaints from the customer
- Employees will be responsible for partnering with the customer and create a win-win
- The organization will be known for going the extra mile to support the customer
- The organization will be known for being a customer-friendly company
- The organization will be known for having a humane side
An individual who thinks s/he knows how to attend to the customer and has the basic skills of customer service. This is an opportunity to master the art of customer service.
Individuals who participate in this Advanced Customer Service Skills Training Program can gain from it in the following ways:
- Develop the attitude of respect and customer service
- Proactively manage the needs of your customer
- Understand how to interact with the customer and make them feel important
- Gain a clear understanding of self-awareness of our personality and the customer’s personality and how we can adapt to serve better
- Get a detailed understanding of communication skills, body language and listening skills to relate with the customer and retain them for life
- Have a reduction in the complaints from customers and focus on customer satisfaction
- Be a brand and develop the skill to retain your customers
MODULE 1: Building the right attitude
- Create an attitude of willingness to help
- Know that the customer is king
- Build the foundation of customer service
- Do not take it personally
- The attitude of sincerity to help goes a long way
MODULE 2: Build patience and resilience
- Fundamental aspects of patience and resilience
- Manage the anger of the customer
- Empathize and be in their shoes
- Be on the same side
MODULE 3: Create a partnership
- Be attentive to their needs
- Alleviate the customer requirements and deal with their frustration
- Be mindful of their requirement
- Give alternatives
- Be Professional in approach
MODULE 4: Thorough Knowledge and Facts
- Have thorough knowledge of the product and service
- Offer help if you don’t have the information
- Facts supports and overpowers doubt
MODULE 5: Communicate Positively – Excel at Customer Service
- Use the 30 Sec rule
- Persuade the customer by focusing on their needs
- Create happy customers by using positive language
MODULE 6: Read the customer language
- Understand the information by customers body language
- Listen for the cues
- Act out immediately to deal with the situation
- Showcase charisma and a cheerful personality
MODULE 7: Proactiveness is appreciated
- Manage your time
- Set goals and work towards them
- Have a goal focused approach
- Proactively attend to the requirements of the customer
- Pre-empt the surprises and plan for them
MODULE 8: Know your and customer’s personality style
- Understand that each one has a different personality and behaviour
- Understand your own personality style
- Know the personality styles of people around you and see how you can adapt
- Work towards the interaction in a logical and pragmatic way
- Recognize the different personalities and find out how to mould your behaviour to get the best out of the interaction
MODULE 9: Resolve Complaints and Escalations
- Use the learnings to resolve the complaints
- Reduce the complaints and category of complaints
- Handle escalations
- Closing the interaction with the customer and send them happily
MODULE 10: Know you are the brand
- Showcase yourself as the brand
- Talk to the customer basis their needs
- Focus on cross-sell and upsell