Account Management Training is a result-oriented and sales capability building course specialising in enhancing Key Account management and maximizing selling capacity.
The account management training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the account management training program, delegates will be able to:
- Define the key account management’s main functions and best practices
- Recognize the importance of re-defining businesses processes to match the ever-changing market and customer requirements
- Produce clear sales and marketing differentiators to neutralize competition (value-based proposition)
- Design and use financial ratios and KPIs to measure their operations’ effectiveness
- Use leadership, negotiation and power proposals to leverage their business and lead the national key account team
Key Account (KA) Management: Overview and Best Practices
- Key Account Management: An Overview
- The New Landscape of Account Management
- Understanding the Buy-Sell Ladder Model
- Key Account Analysis and Qualifying
- The Key Account Manager as a Business Developer
- Understanding and Working the Customer Loyalty Ladder
- Building Client Chemistry with F.O.R.M
The Business and KA Planning Process
Using the STAR Business Planning Process:
- Marketing Strategic Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Targets and Goals
- Reality Check
Re-Defining Your Processes for Breakthrough Results
- Reengineering Your Team Selling Process to Avoid Mistaking Motion for Action
- Reviewing the Selling Process
- Identifying your Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) and Distinctive Selling Points (DSPs)
- Creating a Competitive Analysis Matrix Using USP and DSP to Neutralize Competition
- Designing and Implementing Key Performance Indicators
- Creating a Balanced Scorecard (Business Performance Audit)
Effective Negotiation Skills
- What are the effective negotiation skills?
- The Difference Between Persuading and Negotiating
- The Negotiation Process
- The Phases of the Purchasing Decision
- Influencing Decision Criteria
- Effective Concession Management During Negotiation
- Completing Your Negotiation Plan
Building and Leading the National Key Account Team
- Stages in Team Formation
- Building a High-Performance Team
- Defining Team Roles
- The Team Motivation Mix
- Management versus Leadership
- Practices of Exemplary Leaders (Industry Practices)
Writing Business Proposals that Sell
- Writing a Typical Business Proposal
- Formatting Tips and Tricks for Winning Proposals
- Creating Your Own Proposal Template Using a Suggested Proposal Format Guide
Who Should Attend?
Marketing and sales professionals, corporate executives, advertising managers, business development managers, sales personnel and others who are involved in commercial activities at all levels of the organization.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.