Specifically designed for health and safety professionals aspiring to advance their professional career, this program covers all the aspects of occupational health and safety practice, including risk management, occupational health, promoting a positive health and safety culture and preparing a business case for investment in health and safety. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team
By the end of the program, participants will:
- Gain advanced knowledge of occupational health, risk management, and health and safety culture
- Gain exposure to in-depth analysis through case studies and practical training on health and safety
- Become fully acquainted with Key Principles of Health and Safety Management
Unit 1: Key Principles of health and safety management
- Managing health and safety at work
- The influence of international agencies and standards on health and safety
- Developing and implementing a health and safety management system
- Identifying and evaluating hazards and risks associated with workplace activities
- Developing and implementing control strategies for managing health and safety risks at work
- Reporting and investigating health and safety incidents at work
- Reducing the impact of workplace activities on the environment
Unit 2: Safeguarding employees’ health in the workplace
- Occupational health strategy integration with an effective health and safety management system
- The effect of occupational health hazards on people
- Managing the health of vulnerable persons in the workplace
- Identifying and evaluating occupational health hazards and risks
- Developing and implementing control strategies for managing occupational health risks.
Unit 3: Promoting a culture of positive health and safety in the workplace
- The importance of a positive health and safety culture within an organisation
- Assessing the existing health and safety culture of an organisation
- Understanding the factors that influence staff behaviour
- Improving the health and safety culture of an organisation
- Developing and presenting a business case for improving the health and safety culture of an organisation.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors and safety professionals who wish to achieve a higher level of expertise in their skills and competencies in order to be able to assume their safety responsibilities and effectively increase the capacity and culture of safety in their organisations.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.