- This workshop builds upon the material presented in the CPHRC 1 Course “Human Resource Generalist Certificate” and which together form the speciality certification “Certified Global Staffing and Development Professional” ® (CGSDP) both are issued by iHRME Inc.
- The Six modules that comprise this course focus on both learning concepts and their practical application. The 1st element of the module is an interactive discussion on “advanced concepts” as THEY APPLY to a variety of specialized areas of Staffing and Development, each at an advanced level.
- The second element is “concept application” in the form in of individual or team-based practical exercises and case studies specifically related to the subject area.
The Workshop modules are
- M 1: WORKFORCE PLANNING FOR A FLAT WORLD
- M 2: ORGANIZATIONAL STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT AND APPLICATION
- M 3 ADVANCED STRATEGIES FOR STAFFING THE GLOBAL ORGANIZATION
- M 4 WORKFORCE INTERNAL & EXTERNAL DEVELOPMENT
- M 5 CURRENT ISSUES IN GLOBAL STAFFING AND DEVELOPMENT
- M 6 CAPSTONE” ACTIVITY, where participants identify concepts and strategies relevant to their organizations
A Professional certificate is issued to those who successfully undertake a 50-question examination after module 6. Where participants have previously successfully completed the examination requirements for CPHRC 1, Human Resource Generalist Certificate, then they will be awarded the speciality certification ‘Certified Global Staffing and Development Professional” ® (CGSDP)
No Reviews found for this course.