Agile Project Management Certification Course
|29 May - 02 Jun, 2023||Istanbul||5 Days||$5695||Register|
|12 Jun - 16 Jun, 2023||Dubai||5 Days||$4750||Register|
|26 Jul - 28 Jul, 2023||Dar Es Salam||3 Days||$4100||Register|
|18 Sep - 22 Sep, 2023||Kampala||5 Days||$4950||Register|
|20 Nov - 22 Nov, 2023||Istanbul||3 Days||$4475||Register|
|24 Dec - 28 Dec, 2023||Doha||5 Days||$4950||Register|
The primary objective of completing the Agile Project Management Certification Course is to obtain a holistic overview of how Project Management methodology can be systemically integrated in an organizational context to extract and optimize sustainable and consistent value.
The Agile approach emphasizes flexibility, adaptation and cross- functional integration. What are the 3 key elements of Agile Methodology? The three key elements of Agile Project Management are collaboration, constant focus on business value, and appropriate level of quality.
Agile project management is an iterative approach in managing projects to software development that lays emphasis on continuous releases and integrating customer feedback with every iteration. Agile is a time constrained approach to software development that focuses on incremental software development from project inception as opposed to aggregated delivery at project close phase.
What is meant by Agile Methodology? Agile is a process that assists teams in providing expedited and unpredictable responses to the feedback they receive on their project. It allows for the assess of project direction during the development cycle. Teams assess projects in periodic meetings called sprints or iterations.
Agile assists teams in managing work efficiently and effectively while consistently delivering quality products within the constraints of available resources. Implementing Agile Project Management methodology provides a platform to adopt an Agile Business Model. The entire organization is able to respond expeditiously to unpredictable change which requires adaptation of structures and processes.
The key skills obtained from Agile Project Management methodology include, eliminate peripheral tasks while focusing on core essentials. Clear judgment under pressure and the ability to remain calm under stress. The course also provides motivation and coaching skills to advise teams during project rollout. Traditional project management offers no flexibility and room for adaptability in terms of changing a product.
Agile Project Management methodology offers ample opportunity and room for flexibility in terms of product adaptability to suit changing conditions and requirements in the market. Agile methodology also offers continual planning and continual learning encouraging the retention of institutional memory.
The implementation of Agile Project Management methodology precipitates an organizational environment that is conducive to adopting a systemic approach to value creation and sustainability. The ultimate objective of this Agile Project Management Certification Course is to empower the delegate to synergistically align their respective skill sets with the attainment of broader strategic objectives of their respective organizations.
This Zoe training course will consequently succinctly equip you with the skills to assimilate concepts and develop a contextual interpretation of how your organization can ensure a flexible and adaptable environment in multi-sectoral arenas.
Upon completing this Agile Project Management Certification Course, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to encapsulate Agile Project Management methodology and principles in their respective organizational environments
- It will also encourage insight into the primary strategic objectives of the organization and how these impact on attainment of value adding products and software
- Discover how to assimilate prerequisites pertaining to the implementation of Agile project management principles into a contextual framework of localized objectives
- Learn and practice how to consistently and constructively deliver on all your organization’s relevant primary objectives pertaining to the course content
- Recognise how to spot and avoid common errors when reviewing existing project management methodologies
- Acquire an understanding of the principles, procedure and protocol pertaining to the implementation of Agile Project Management methodology including its potential and impact
- Display knowledge and understanding of the main sources of project management methodology and how it is used to streamline organizational efficiency and simultaneously optimize value extraction
- Identify and critically evaluate the main weaknesses of procedure and protocol pertaining to current project management methodology in your organization
- Understand the roles, functions and responsibilities of various actors, organizations, and institutions in the Agile Project Management genre
This interactive Agile Project Management Certification Course will comprise the following training methods:
- Case Studies & Functional Exercises
Zoe Talent Solutions follows the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply’ model.
Companies who nominate their employees to participate in this Agile Project Management Certification Course can benefit in the following ways:
- Benefit from training your employees on the definition and importance of Agile Project Management in as far as it bears applicability to retention of consistent product value and flexibility in terms of adaptability
- Learn how Agile Project Management principles will facilitate the attainment of your organization’s core purpose, values, mission and vision
- Focus and direct your efforts on quality and product flexibility to suit the consistently changing requirements of the software market
- Improve productivity by teaching your staff about the critical necessity to always remain aware of emerging market perceptions and trends
- Achieve improved synergy in the organization thus elevating employee morale and increasing productivity
- Critically conduct a gap analysis and performance audit of your organizational capacity in terms of compliance with the expounded principles enunciated supra
Individuals who participate in this Agile Project Management Certification Course will learn to implement Agile’s value-driven delivery strategies and how to define a value roadmap. You will study and explore strategies to effectively introduce an Agile or Scrum approach to an organization and coach an Agile team. You will also examine how Agile frameworks have evolved and how to land opportunities in Agile roles.
The Agile Project Management Certification Course will benefit you in the following ways:
- Improve your performance through higher efficiency and greater worker productivity by being aware of the implications and extracted sustainable value emanating from compliance with principles of agile project management methodology
- Engage in constructive discussions pertaining to the topic thus resulting in improved organizational capacity and overall communication
- Contextualize and assimilate a practical understanding of the impact of the application of agile project management principles in your organization
- Display knowledge and understanding of the main principles pertaining to Agile Project Management
- Recognise the roles, functions and responsibilities of various actors, organizations, and institutions in the implementation of Agile Project Management methodology
- Identify and critically evaluate the main weaknesses of existing project management processes and procedures within your organization
- Get an opportunity to work through hands-on role-plays and case studies in detail to gain the skills needed to effectively utilize Agile Project Management in your organization
Who Should Attend?
This Agile Project Management Certification Course would be best suited for:
- Project Management Professionals – Executive Managers, Change Management staff, Organizational Development staff, Business Process Re-engineering consultants, human resources personnel and public servants who want to deepen their expertise in this specific issue
- All individuals whose responsibilities include the implementation of project plans especially for the improvement of broader organizational strategic objectives
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- The pillars of SCRUM and SCRUM values
- Link between Project Management and Strategic Planning
- Understanding the nexus between Agile, Budgeting & Strategic Planning
- Principles of Agile Project Management
MODULE 2: FLEXIBILITY WITH AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Project Oversight
- Project Integration
- Organization wide lateral perspective
- Agile Management
- The intercept between Agile Project Management, Strategic Planning & Budget (Case Study)
MODULE 3: AGILE: INTEGRAL COMPONENTS
- SCRUM Events
- SCRUM event setup
- Analytical Capability
- Scenario Planning
- Extrapolation using Statistical juxtaposition
- Agile Business: Monitoring & Evaluation
- Agile Risk Projection & Planning
MODULE 4: AGILE: OPERATIONAL CAPABILITIES
- Using Agile in the real world
- Application of Agile Project Management Principles
- Project Initiation
- Risk Prediction & Contingency Planning
MODULE 5: AGILE PROJECT EXECUTION
- Realizing and Harnessing Resources
- Resource Deployment
- Exploring Partnerships
- Developing Networking
- Agile and susceptibility to change
- Distinguishing Agile from Waterfall
- Assignment: Using Agile Project Management to predict & prepare for change: Pros & Cons
- Case Study: Contextualizing and adapting Agile Project Management: A systemic approach
MODULE 6: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT ROLLOUT
- The four values of the Agile Manifesto
- 12 principles of the Agile Manifesto
- Adopting an Agile mindset
- Applying Agile in a VUCA Environment
- Blending Project Management Approaches
- Case Study: Resource Co-ordination and Deployment using Agile (An Integrated Approach)
MODULE 7: AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION
- The Spotify Model
- Assignment: Critical Analysis: Kanban, XP & Lean
- Change Assimilation & Integration using Agile
- Integrating Situation Specific Requirements
- Case Study Construction: Mapping Reality
- Implementation & Rollout Readiness Questionnaire
- The DSDM Agile Project Management Framework