The training program centres around agribusiness development strategy and policies, offering deep insight into the growth trajectory and pillars of agribusiness. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- The rationale for agribusiness development strategy and policies
- Understanding of the key policy issues for private agribusiness growth and inclusive development
- Identify strategies for adopting a agribusiness development growth trajectory
- Apply the seven pillars of agribusiness
- Appreciate growth diagnostic and binding constraints of development
This program outlines the new policy context and issues for facilitating private agribusiness development, in terms of transforming agriculture into agricultural industry. It places into context the ongoing policy debate and the rationale, issues and framework for promoting agribusiness development in countries. This policy framework presents a menu of policy options for supporting private industry in overcoming binding constraints on agribusiness development.
Who Should Attend?
Senior level public sector employees who are looking to stimulate private agribusiness development in countries through selected policy instruments, strategies and institutional support.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.