This training programme identifies that maintenance personnel is unable to build a complex technical knowledge of all the equipments for maintenance purposes. One is required to pursue adequate equipment knowledge, combined with the installation knowledge to identify and solve the problem.
Who Should Attend?
Maintenance personnel and Plant engineering services personnel.
This training programme will help the delegates to gain knowledge and skills:
- To enable the Internal Input/output status of the signal noticeable
- To name the suspected area or function in the program
- To make the counter and time files noticeable
- To initiate the programming software
- Cross-reference the designed electrical drawings for a PLC program
- Bring minute modifications to the programs
- To decide the suspected unit signal will appear at the Correct PLC reference
- To be able to create a backup of the original program and be able to place a new backup into the PLC
- To build connections and create links that can change the program conditions
- To study the documentation, acknowledge the PLC structure and observe the PLC guidelines and instructions
- To able to recognize if PLC is still active and no communication issues or bugs with the Input/Output, HMP panels, SCADA Applications, or other couple PLC’s are encountered
- The Overview: Generic across PLC platforms
- The Control Systems Environments: The introduction
- Understanding the concepts of Inventorying you systems
- Introduction: The system configuration and the PLC hardware
- The Overview and the description: Cross-reference electrical drawings to the PLC
- Understanding the concepts of Electrical connections for the various I/O modules
- Software development, Monitoring, and documenting the PLC programs: The Introduction
- Programming software: The general characteristics
- The concept of the IEC-61131 ‘compliant’ software structure
- Introduction to PLC program languages: PLC program languages Overview: IL (instruction list), ST (structured text), LD (ladder diagram), SFC (sequential function chart), FBD (function block diagram)
- The Overview: Focused by selected PLC platform
- The programming software and the “help system”: Getting started
- Communication establishment and establishing a connection with PLC
- Selecting the PLC application program: The selection
- Counters, arthritic functions, timers: The basic instruction set
- PLC-programs: Copying, changing and storing
- Inspecting the defects
- The On-line and the Off-line mode
- Variables: The modification and monitoring
- The concept of Up- and downloading programs
- PLC program: Writing, testing, and documenting a small change In the PLC program
- Recognizing the distinct formats and the data and the types of data
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.