This training programme will serve the professionals who are willing to seek a career in AML compliance or are involved in AML compliance (already) in a junior role. This programme will cover an in-depth view on money laundering as a crime, different aspects of an AML compliance program and the required methods, procedures to be followed for AML investigations.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Government agencies involved in compliances and risk
- Bank staff in audit functions/compliance
- Consultants in ERM practice who are willing to specialize in AML area
- Frontline client-facing employees of financial institutions and banks
- Professionals involved in risk management
- Consultants in enterprise risk management (ERM) practice who require an in-depth overview of the AML space
- BPO/KPO employees who require basic understanding of Anti Money Laundering (AML)
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Understand the basic principles of money laundering
- Recognize and observe various risks faced by the organization and how to manage them
- Risk management: Introduction
- Money Laundering: Definition
- Techniques and the popular methods in money laundering
- Understanding Regulations and Global Anti Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Standards
- Anti Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Program: The basic essential elements
- Description: Combating Money Laundering – The Key essential aspects
- Overview: Regulations, and Compliance Standards covering different legislation
- Regional Task forces and FATF
- Basel Committee: Description
- US and EU: Overview
- PMLA: Description
- Anti Money Laundering (AML) Compliance Program: Elements and design
- Risk Assessment: Introduction and description
- Anti Money Laundering (AML) Compliance program: The key essential elements
- Customer Due Diligence: Overview
- Acknowledging Suspicious Activity Monitoring
- Case Management: Description
- The concept of Combating Money Laundering
- Conducting Investigation: Description and overview
- The concept of Red flags
- Electronic AML solutions: Description
- Overview: AML cooperation between countries
- Compliance Reporting overview
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.