A level one training program that covers the necessary compliance updating you will need to function effectively in a minimum risk environment. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Understand business process and its vulnerability to fraud and irregularity
- Assess the organisation’s risk assessment for contracts and their appropriateness
- Understand and question the implications if the organisation has prior knowledge of total budget available or knows acceptable parameters
- Study how organisations may present information to mask future fraud
- Business processes – Vulnerability to fraud
- Institutional and Organisational risk assessment
- Personnel involved in investigation
- The implications if the organisation has prior knowledge of total budget available or knows acceptable parameters
- How organisations may present information to mask future fraud
Who should attend?
Any member of staff, manager or supervisor in a position of responsibility in matters of company law and compliance.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.