Auditing and taxation are both important elements of accounting. An appreciation of the two subjects is important not only for accountants but also for financial management. Auditing is a crucial element of financial reporting and corporate governance. Taxation implications must be considered during decision making processes.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Tax auditors
- Tax officers
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Contrast the essential features of UK tax system with substitute systems
- Formulate simple calculations for major UK taxes such as national insurance tax, income tax, capital gains tax & corporation tax.
- Execute versatile audit procedures to a variety of scenarios
- Introduction to Audit
- Understanding the Nature of audit
- Appointment: Description
- Introduction to materiality, risk and planning
- Systems approach: Description
- Internal Audit: Introduction and Description
- Introduction to Taxation
- Fundamentals of tax system design: Indirect and direct taxes, rates, units, tax bases and features
- Introduction to Personal taxation
- Analyzing Taxation of business profits and organizations
- Taxing business and corporate profits: The associated problems
- Taxation of business profits in the UK: Essential features and the related issues in taxation
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.