An essential workshop for all management new to the concept of the Balanced Score Card. The unique and globally used metrics of employee performance will equip all HR personnel to bring about result-oriented growth in the organization. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Benefits of Strategic Management and Planning
- The Strategy Focused Organization (SFO)
- The Importance of the Balanced Scorecard
- Strategic Planning Needs and Benefits
- A Strategic Planning Model
- SWOT Analysis, Vision and Mission Statements
- The Purpose of a SWOT Analysis
- SWOT in Brief
- Linking the Results of the SWOT Findings to Future Objectives and Initiatives
- Definition of Vision and Mission Statements
- Developing Performance Measures and Control Systems
- Goals, Objectives and Targets
- SMART Objectives
- Developing Strategies
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Units of Measures (UOMs)
- Aligning KPIs to Company Strategy
- Obstacles to Measurement
- Objectives and Basics
- The Who, What and Why of Benchmarking
- Different Methods of Benchmarking
- The Benchmarking Process
- Using the Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Management System
- Strategic Planning and Strategy Execution
- Reasons Behind Failures of Well Formulated Strategies
- Translating the Vision to Everyday Actions
- Importance and History of the Balanced Scorecard
- The Premise Behind the Balanced Scorecard
- Principles of the Strategy Focused Organization
- Measuring Business Strategy from Financial, Customer, Internal/Business/Process and Learning and Growth Perspectives
- Strategic Alignment and Goal Setting
- Linking the Balanced Scorecard KPIs to Strategy
- Strategy Map: Specifying Relationships and Making Them Testable
- Soft, Hard, Leading and Lagging KPIs
- The Importance of Initiatives
- Evaluating Initiatives
- Managing Initiatives
- Cascading the Balanced Scorecard
- Implementing a Balanced Scorecard Program
- Reporting Results
- Explain the benefits and importance of a Strategy FocusedOrganization (SFO)
- Develop a SWOT analysis, vision and mission statements and strategic goals for their organization or department
- Use SMART objectives and KPIs to track the performance and productivity at all levels in their organizations
- Apply the approach of best-in-class benchmarking technique to set targets for each KPI
- Design a balanced scorecard based on the Kaplan and Norton model
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.