In this emotional intelligence leadership course, you will increase your personal leadership by learning how to manage your emotions in your most difficult moments, enabling you to perform and lead at your best, and connect with others in a more meaningful way. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
In this program, you will:
- Learn the brain science of emotions that drives your behaviour under pressure
- Increase your awareness of the situations that put you at risk of having your emotions lead to unskilful behaviour and poor decisions
- Have the option to utilize our state-of-the-art EI360 feedback assessment to increase self-awareness of the 11 key EI competencies that drive your success
- Learn practical strategies to help you respond more skilfully as pressure, tension and complexity increase
- Identify patterns, triggers and emotional habits that either drive or derail your performance
- Learn to suspend judgment – become ‘more curious and less certain’ – to effectively engage and influence others
- Understand how to be an effective coach and help others develop the skills to perform under pressure
- Practice techniques through interactive exercises and develop an action plan to put those strategies into practice
This course focuses on helping participants to:
Clearly outline the business case for developing emotional intelligence
- Be grounded in brain science and research on human behaviour and performance
- Learn techniques that are applicable to the challenging situations and relationships people face every day
- Increase self-awareness, through self-assessment and/or an EI360 feedback tool
- Provide techniques that people can use in their business and personal life right away
- Be part of a sustained learning program that includes continued training and coaching
Companies who invest in developing their managers’ emotional intelligence will see these behaviours demonstrated:
- They are able to listen to others without jumping to conclusions
- They are able to admit to their mistakes and take personal accountability
- They are able to remain calm under pressure and keep everyone around them calm
- They are able to receive feedback and criticism without becoming defensive
- When coaching, they connect to the emotions that drive people’s behaviours
- They do not avoid difficult conversations and are able to hold people accountable in a motivating way
Who Should Attend?
Managers and leaders of any organization.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.