This advanced best practices in office management training course is structured strategically to aid administrators and office executives in achieving peak levels of performance. The best practices in office management training course covers the latest trends of office functions and specially emphasizes on practical application and hands-on feedback. The program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customized proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirements of your team.
Who Should Attend?
Executives, assistants, and administrators who are interested in rejuvenating their practices and skills for better performance This advanced office management best practices training course offers a challenging opportunity to enhance interpersonal communication skills, people skills, and especially English business writing skills.
By the end of the best practices in office management training course, participants will be able to:
- Define and explain the new roles of executive assistants and administrators
- Use technology to get more work done and to stay connected with the office and their boss
- File, document, sort, index and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Identify quality standards for servicing internal and external customers and appreciate the impact of office design on the overall performance
- Demonstrate better command of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar
New Roles for New Times
- The Evolving Organization
- The Role of Management in The Workplace
- Optimizing Interaction and Influence
- Propagating a Professional Attitude
- Producing Results from Business Activities
- Use of Technology for Effective Functioning
Mastering Data Management and Office Etiquette
- Modern Office Etiquette
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Telephone and Email Etiquette
- Records Management (Filing and Documenting Online and Offline)
- Indexing, Archiving, and Retrieving Data and Documents
- Handling Office Finances and Petty Cash
Creating a Motivating and Productive Office Environment
- Understanding Office Design as Part of Enhancing Productivity
- Feng Shui Office Design: The Art of Working (Tips and Basic Steps)
- Communicating with Employees for Better Results
- Liaising with Different Cultures at Work
Advanced Communication Skills for Administrators
- Delivering Powerful Short Presentations
- Advanced Business Writing (Reports, Proposals, Faxes, Letters, Memos, Emails, etc.)
- Dealing effectively with a difficult co-worker, superior or subordinate
Time and Project Management for Administrators
- Seven Steps to Great Time Management
- Preparing for Meetings and Conferences
- Recording Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- The Effective Use of MS Outlook to Manage your Time and Respect Other People’s Agendas
- Event Organizing and Project Management (Template)
The Impact of Technology on the Administrator’s Roles and Tasks
- The Use of Smart Phones to Stay Connected and Interact with Others
- Synchronizing your Smart Phone with your Computer for on-the-go Updates
- The Use of Electronic Devices to Research, be Updated and Report on Timely Basis
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.