This body language training programme will educate you on the secrets of how to identify what people are genuinely thinking and feeling as expressed through their body posturing, facial expressions, and hand gestures.
Cultural differences should also be taken into consideration while analyzing the body language. There are also gender-associated body language styles that require consideration too.
Who should Attend?
Anyone who is willing to learn the ways to recognize the body language of others.
By the end of this body language training course, participants will be able to:
- Acknowledge the signals you are sending to others
- Understand the ways in which body language can reveal deception
- Acquire the knowledge to match words with body movements to promote trust
- Acquire the knowledge to use your body language to support your negotiations
- Understand the significant role of facial expressions
- Attain the understanding into the differences in body language between genders
- Acquire the knowledge to minimize the common body language mistakes
- Recognize the difference between closed and open body language
- Acquire the knowledge to convert gestures into words
- Introduction to Body Language
- The Parking Lot: Explanation
- Course Objectives
- Taking Action: Overview
- Communication with your body
- New Language interpretation
- Paraverbal Communication power
- Description: Bodies Speak Louder than Words
- Ways to read the Body Language
- Head Movement: Description
- An overview: Translate Gestures into Words
- Difference between open and closed body language
- Watch Eye Movement: Concept
- Assumptions for the body language
- The Common Postures
- Personal Space Invasion: Description
- An overview: Reactive Movements
- Boredom and fidgeting
- Difference between Male and Female variations
- Facial Expressions: Gender-based
- Differences based on personal space
- Female Body Language: Description in common terms
- Male Body Language: Description in common terms
- The description of Nonverbal Signals
- Hand Signals and Gestures
- The concept of Sending Signals to Others
- It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Stand: An Overview
- Posture Communication
- Facial Expressions: Defined
- Emotions Displayed: An overview
- Micro Expressions: Explained
- Introduction to Facial Action Coding System (FACS)
- Universal Facial Expressions: The description and overview
- Description: Body Language in the Workplace
- Communicate with Power: An Overview
- Differences based on culture
- Trust and building rapport
- The concept of Mirroring
- Overview: Are They Lying?
- Hand Movements Description
- Description: Forced Smiles
- Eye Movement
- Changes in Posture
- Understanding the usage of Body Language
- Becoming Aware of Your Signals: Description and overview
- Description: Communicating with Confidence
- Explanation: Posturing
- The concept of Practicing in the Mirror
- Match Your Words with Your Body: The description
- Involuntary Movements: Overview
- Description: Say What You Mean
- Staying Consistent
- Actions Will Trump Words: An overview
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.