This training programme will enable the delegates to understand the fundamentals of bond valuation and the discussions relevant to Debt markets at a global level.
Who should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Investment bankers
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Acquire the knowledge of how large firms and organizations finance themselves in developing countries
- Recognize and acknowledge the risks linked with investing in bonds
- Acknowledging yield spreads
- Fixed Income Securities: Introduction
- The reason: Why Debt matters in Corporate Finance
- Description of Risks linked with investing in Bonds
- Types of Bond Instruments
- Yield Spreads: Acknowledgement
- Valuation of Debt Securities: Introduction
- How large firms in developing countries finance themselves: Discussion and overview
- Key essential Issues with Corporate Bond Market functioning
- International Debt Market: An overview
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.