What organisations often fail to understand is that it may not be always the product which can differentiate the company, but it is the Brand which will create differentiation. No organisation or company can compete if its products and service resemble every other product in the landscape.
Companies need to make a mark by carving out a unique position in the marketplace through efficient and innovative Brand Management strategies. Brand Management is an organisation-wide initiative that cuts through all the departments.
How Companies can differentiate their brand in the market? How companies can create Brand Equity? How can the company make its Brand achieve its financial goals? These are some of the most common questions that the company’s leadership and branding department often tackle.
There is always a need to not only strategize brand management but also to execute and deliver results which are measurable across the brand’s value chain.
This Zoe training course will equip you with the core concepts of Brand Management and how to manage it with the right techniques and framework. This course will also give deep insights into the best marketing practices used globally by the most successful companies in the world.
This course will translate the theory-based learning into a practical based approach thus transforming yourself into a Branding Professional who not only knows to chalk out the right Brand strategies but also knows how to deliver results.
Post completing this “Brand Management Certification Training Course”, participants shall be able to:
- Understand in detail what exactly Branding in the current environment means
- Changing the landscape of the Brands and understand best practices from the brand leaders
- Have the knowledge of core principles of Brand Management with an approach to apply it
- Along with the new Brand Management methods, get to know the core of Branding concepts and techniques that have stood the test of time
- Position Brand management and strategy as a way of increasing/defending market share
- Shift from the tactical Brand management to a more Strategic Brand Management approach
- Measure the Brand management efforts through managerial tools
- Learn how to keep employees also in the brand management strategy
- Have a multidisciplinary mind-set
This Brand Management course shall comprise of the following training methods:
- Interactive Sessions and Lectures
- Group Discussions / Role Plays
- Case Studies & Functional Exercises
- Peer Learning
- Hands-on use of latest tools
Zoe Talent Solutions follows the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply’ model.
Employees taking up the Brand Management Certification Training Course will benefit the organisation in various ways like:
- Understanding why Brand is way above than advertising
- Equip your brand professionals and employees with the right managerial skills and frameworks to work upon
- Align Branding efforts across the functions and have an Omni-channel approach
- Start measuring brand-related KPIs like Equity, extension etc.
- Analyse the correct competitors more holistically
- Know the best practices and branding
- Understand and target your customers better with the right branding strategy that works towards increasing/defending market share
- Become more relevant in the current changing Brand landscapes
- Know the real meaning of Brand subject-specific terminologies
- Identify the current branding challenges and address them with the latest technique, management tools and frameworks
- Devise new brand communication strategies that work the best for your organisation
- Collaborate more with the Branding agencies working for your organisation
- Effectively track your brand equity in the competitive landscape
- Get to know the best Brand Practices in and around you and relate back to your brand strategy
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Marketing leaders / CMO/ CXOs
- Brand Managers
- Head of Branding
- Sales professionals
- Brand Analyst
- Marketing Leads
- Advertising experts
- PR Professionals
- New Business Owners
- Brand Influencers
- Start-up founders
Module 1: Understanding the Meaning of Brand
- What Brand means for different types of Companies?
- Does Brand have a value?
- Understand why Brand is not just about an advertisement
- Importance of internal branding or employee branding
- Embedding Brand in the DNA of the product and consumers
Module 2: Crafting the Brand Positioning
- Understand the concept of Brand Positioning
- How to develop strategies for establishing Brand Positioning?
- What is the Competitive Frame of Reference in Branding?
- How to Identify Competitors?
- How competition can be different for the Product and the Brand?
- Achieving High Growth by correct Brand Positioning
Module 3: Analysing Competitors
- Starting with the Core Principles: SWOT Analysis
- Identifying Optimal Point-of-Difference (PoD)
- Identifying Point-of-Parity (PoP)
- Understanding Multiple Frames of reference
- Understanding Straddle Positioning
- What is the Crux: Brand Mantras?
- Communication of PoP and PoD
Module 4: Brand Differentiation Strategies
- Get to know why Brand Differentiation can help in achieving competitive advantage
- Overview of Means of Differentiation like Employee Differentiation, Channel Differentiation, Service Differentiation etc.
- Get equipped on Emotional Branding with brand’s ability to achieve mystery, intimacy etc.
- Alternate approaches to Brand Positioning
- Understand Brand Narratives and Storytelling
- Overview of Cultural Branding
- Brand Journalism
- Brand Strategies for Small businesses
Module 5: Creating a Brand Equity
- What exactly is Brand Equity?
- The role of Brands
- The Scope of Branding
- What is Customer-Based Brand Equity?
- Understanding Brand Equity Models
- What is Brand Bubble Trouble?
- How to audit your Brand Equity?
- Understand what Brand Resonance Model is?
Module 6: Building on Brand Equity
- How to select Brand Elements for your brand?
- Choice criteria for identifying Brand Elements like Memorable, Meaningful, Transferable etc.
- Developing the identified Brand Elements
- Designing holistic Marketing activities
- Leveraging Internal Branding
- Building Brand Communities
- Measuring Brand Equity and overview of Brand Value Chain
Module 7: Managing Brand Equity
- Importance of Managing Brand Equity
- Role of Brand Re-enforcement in managing Brand Equity
- How to measure the ‘Brand’s Worth’?
- Management model to evaluate Brand Worth – Inter-brand Brand Valuation Method
- Market Segmentation
- Financial Analysis
- Role of Branding
- Brand Strength
- Brand Value Creation
- The importance of Brand Revitalization
Module 8: Devising a Winning Branding Strategy for your Organisation
- Understanding the Brand Architecture
- Overview of Alternate Branding Strategies like:
- Individual or Separate family brand names
- Corporate umbrella or company brand name
- Sub-brand name
- The Classic Alternates: House of Brands vs Branded House
- Defining your Brand Portfolio
- Role of Brands in the portfolio like:
- Cash Cows
- Fighter brand
- Low-end entry level
- High-end prestige
- How and when Brands can be extended?
- Success Characteristics of brand extension
- Translating Brand Equity to the most important equity: Customer Equity