This training programme will provide the delegates with an insight on the tools and techniques of management accounting, which can be utilized by top management for the achievement of value growth. Delegates will be able to understand the ways to associate on long-term goals in the financial strategy with day-to-day management tools, which includes budgeting.
Who should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Budgeting managers
- Administration officers
- Finance officers
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand Working Capital Cycle
- Use tools and techniques for Budgeting and Variance Analysis
- Apply Valuation Principles to analyze financial strategy
- Calculate the Cost of Debt and cost of equity
- Introduction to performance, planning, strategy, and control
- Budgeting and Variance Analysis: Principles
- Macro and Micro: Budget Conceptualization
- The concept of Categorizing industry risk across a range of key factors
- Associating business unit analysis, financial strategy, and budgeting
- Key performance indicators & Ratios Analysis
- DU PONT framework: Introduction and overview
- Description: Liquidity Ratios and profitability
- Working Capital Cycle: Overview
- Overview: Solvency and capital structure
- Cash Flow Analysis: Description
- Introduction to Project Appraisal and capital budgeting
- Difference between IRR and NPV
- Pay Back Period: Description
- Introduction to Profitability Index
- Decision Making: Description
- Sensitivity Analysis: Overview
- Cost of Debt and cost of equity: The Cost of capital
- Description: Using the tools of project appraisal to assess strategy in financial terms
- The concept of Using Valuation Principles to analyze a financial strategy
- Value Drivers: Explanation
- Analysis of market signal
- Understanding Value Chain Analysis of every business function
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.