Projects are initiated keeping in mind the strategy of an organization. What is the significance of Business Analysis in Project Management? When a team starts working on a project, it is important for them to understand the objective of their Project.
It is very important for any organization to have a clear direction between the Business strategy and the Project. If the concepts of Business Analysis and Project Management are integrated, then the project will be successful.
This Zoe training course will enhance your knowledge about Business Analysis and Project Management. This course is designed to cover all the aspects of Business related to projects and project management, beginning from initiation to close out of the project.
The key objective of this training course is to enhance the —
- Understanding of Initiating the Project to the organization Business Strategy
- Understand the different methods to evaluate if the project adds value to the existing business of the organization
- Familiarize with the types of the project life cycle and the different processes involved in the project
- Acquire the knowledge areas related to a project and their integration with the business strategy
- Work on the different challenges to make sure that the project has a balance between the triple constrains and is completed in time and within budget
- Coach the team in their role to understand the stakeholders in the projects and meeting their requirement which is critical for the project success
- The best manner of communication to be carried out by the project team
- Exploring the different ways of identifying Risk that can delay the project and the business and also analysing & managing the same
Zoe Talent Solutions employs highly experienced trainers from relevant domains to facilitate the training with the assistance of audio-visual presentations. Since Zoe Talent Solutions lays great emphasis on bespoke training solutions, the course content is thoroughly assessed by the trainers before each session to check relevance to the training audience.
Trainee participation through group activities and projects, and role-plays and case study discussions form an integral part of the training program. Experiential knowledge is also given equal importance within the format of training.
Zoe Talent Solutions follows the Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model.
After the project team undergoes this training course, organisations will derive the following benefits:
- The team would understand that the project they are working on is linked to the strategic objective of the organization
- The preparation and formulation of the project cost will be transparent, and the project team will also be involved in the same
- Project Finance will be treated more professionally, and the cash flow will be better managed
- Adherence to every part of the project management plan and all the components related to it
- Better and effectual cost management which would enhance the better management of finance
- Structured communication between different parties at all the stages of the project on the Project finances
Individuals who would undergo this Business Analysis and Project Management training would gain the following:
- Understanding more about the significance of the project related to organization strategy
- More consideration and understanding about how the Project Estimate are prepared
- Clarity of what aspects should be emphasised while preparing the Project Estimate
- Project cost assigned at all the stages of the project life cycle
- Improved attentiveness to details of the costing and scheduling of the project
- Greater confidence and assurance when accessing the Budget and Cost Control
- Will be proficient to manage the stakeholders better who are your projects
- A better understanding of different types of contracts
- Increased knowledge about Earned value analysis and forecasting Cost
- Amplified skills while closing out of Project
Who Should Attend?
- Any person who is a part of a project at any stage
- The senior Project Team member who wants to learn about Business Analysis and Project Management
Business Analysis and Project Management Certification Course covers the following topics:
Module 1 – Understanding Business
- What is a Business?
- Business Needs
- Business Benefits
- Business and Strategy
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Requirements Management and Communication
Module 2 – Understanding Projects
- Introduction to Project
- Project Life cycle
- Difference between Operations and projects
- Significance of Project in the Strategic objective of the organization
Module 3 – Relationship between Business and Projects
- Different knowledge areas of Business analysis
- How do the different knowledge areas of BA impact the Project Management process?
- Impact of Changes in Business on Projects
- Investment Decision Making
Module 4 – Understanding the Scope of a project
- Definition of the project scope
- Project Charter and other documents
- Work Breakdown Structure
Module 5 – Scheduling and Business Analysis
- Creating Activities and sequencing activities
- Calculating Duration for Activities
- Developing Schedules
- Baselining and Updating schedules
- Impact of Scheduling on Business Analysis
Module 6 – Resource Management
- Understand the resource requirements for the projects
- Estimate resources and acquiring them
- Managing and Controlling resources
Module 7 – Costing and Business Analysis
- Estimating Cost
- Preparing Budget
- Controlling Cost
- Earned Value Analysis
- Impact of Cost changes on Business
Module 8 – Stakeholders
- Who are stakeholders?
- Identifying Stakeholders
- Understanding Stakeholder requirements
- Managing stakeholders
Module 9 – Importance of Communication
- Why communication is important for a project?
- Managing Communication
Module 10 – Procurement
- Planning Procurement
- Monitoring Procurement
Module 11 – How are Project Risks handled?
- Risk Management concepts
- Identifying Risks
- Risk Analysis – qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Mitigating Risk
- Managing reserves
- Project Risks and Business Impacts