As the world has transformed phenomenally from physical to digital, it behoves individuals across industries and skillsets to become acquainted with, if not excel in global communication for business.
At Zoe, we are privileged to empower our participants with this much sought-after skill of Business Communication. The art of being able to merge data with a story, statistics with a conversation and reports with long-lasting customer loyalty is all rooted in effective business communication.
Professionalism in communication stems from assertiveness in behaviour, and therefore this seemingly understandable skill is far deeper rooted than it might appear. The success of business communication lies in an individual’s ability to fully imbibe the responsibility of their representation in the global scheme of things.
The first source of our training is in evolving the mind-set of an individual. The business of the 21st century is one that appreciates and rewards authentic and positive relationships established through well-structured communication.
This can happen only when target audiences are well researched. Therefore, we at Zoe take special care in making sure that our delegates learn methods to fully understand the nature of the audience that they will be catering to before communication is designed, be it formal or informal.
Our highly experienced and proficient facilitators will provide personalised and real-time feedback to each participant, assisting a meaningful growth in their ability to communicate better.
Our Business Communication Skills Training Course has helped several executives, managers, government employees and business owners hone a paradigm shift in their mindset, thus breaking a redundant communication pattern.
Our post-training analysis records a display of positive business communication in all our participants, empowering them to embrace a greater level of success every day.
This Zoe training course will thus empower you to become a highly positive and professional communicator. Through this course, you will be able to apply advanced communication techniques and also role-model this ability to mentor others in your team by virtue of your own example.
By ensuring the application of all elements of a business communicator, you will attract a high level of excellence in your organisation. You will resultantly be better positioned to contribute tangibly to the growth of your organisation in national and global markets, both on a physical and virtual platform.
The main objective of this Business Communication Skills Training Course is to empower professionals with—
- the ability to reach a higher level of competence in business communication
- real-time feedback on their communication aligned with business interaction in 21st century
- the ability to recognise language and vocal aspects that do not align with professional parameters of communication
- capability to rectify these errors and self-improvise continuously
- understanding of the requisites of a positive and collaborative communicator representing a brand in the global market
- ability to present ideas assertively and confidently on any subject
- the skill to build rapport, initiate conversations, offer feedback, respond to criticism and compliment people in a positive way
- understanding of the potential of great listening, questioning and acknowledging the other at all times
Zoe Talent Solutions designs training courses to accommodate to our training audience and their distinctive professional background and experience. Classroom sessions with presentations by an approvingly experienced facilitator form a major part of our training programmes.
We boost participant involvement through group discussions, role-plays, group activities, assessments and more. Participants are also requested to share their experiences, problems, apprehensions and best practices from their respective organisations, which are facilitated by the trainer to enhance learning for the entire participant group.
Zoe Talent Solutions follows the Do–Review–Learn–Apply Model.
Organisations whose professionals undertake this Business Communication Skills Training Course will benefit in many ways as follows:
- Individuals are a step closer towards global standards of exemplary business communication and their skills will reflect positively for your business
- More calibration in professional communication, aligned with the work ethic of your organization
- Greater credibility for the individual, the organisation and brand value
- More demand for the goods and services your organization offers in diverse markets
- The decrease in ambiguity in business communication
- Market credibility increase owing to client and customer recommendations
- Improved employee performance owing to the higher understanding and exhibiting of professionalism in communication and a positive sense of esteem for the organization
- Better employee relations, owing to a keen awareness of human behaviour
- Lower attrition as individuals participating will feel invested in, valued and motivated
Professionals attending this course will benefit from skill and behavioural perspective in the following ways:
- A clear understanding of the role of business communication in an organisation
- Increased awareness of one’s ability to understand human behaviours and their effect and impact on communication in business
- Access to videos and facilitator-led practice sessions exclusively owned and run by Zoe Talent Solutions
- Ability to identify one’s area of opportunity to recognise and correct common errors in verbal and non-verbal interactions
- Negating the impact of unprofessional business and personal communication within and outside the organisation
- A sense of accomplishment contributing to a steady application of good business communication etiquette
- A holistic improvement in individual performance and relationships, owing to increased competency in business communication
- The ability to role-model credible standards of communication in the organisation for subordinates to follow
- Ability to employ rapport-building techniques and positive body language to showcase a standard of excellence
Who Should Attend?
- Presidents, Vice-presidents and Senior Management who are looking to increase their knowledge and skill in Business Communication
- Managers, Secretaries and Team Leaders across sectors
- Administration executives responsible for communicating with different sectors of the business
- Executives who need business communication skills in their role
- Management Trainers, teaching staff, educators and business administrators responsible for interacting with students and faculty at business institutes
- Human Resource Managers, Executives and Leaders responsible for internal and external communication
- Government officials responsible for formal and informal communication in government sectors
- Hospital staff, support staff in volunteer camps and faculty communicating with external clients
- Any other professional who would like to improve their ability in business communication and has basic exposure to this industry
This exclusive course by Zoe is aimed at developing Business Communication skills in an individual who is already practising communication in their current role. The modules will cover in-depth aspects of behaviours and skills that will prepare participants for all kinds of digital and face to face communication.
Module 1 – Business Communication in the 21st Century
- What is Business Communication?
- Role of an Effective Communicator
- Good vs Bad Communication
- Unprofessional Communication & its impact on Businesses
- Assess your personal Communication Style
Module 2 – Behaviours & Communication Styles
- Role of Behaviours in Business Communication
- Passive Style of Communication
- Aggressive Style of Communication
- Importance of Assertiveness
- (Role-plays) & Feedback
Module 3 – Elements of Business Communication
- Identifying your Audience
- The 4 Universal Audience Categories
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Virtual Communication
- Practice and Feedback
Module 4 – Business Communication Tools
- Introduction to Tools for Business Communication
- Analytical Tools
- Presentation Tools
- Functional Tools
- Applying Business Communication Tools
- Practice Activities & Feedback
Module 5 – Building Rapport
- Introduction to Rapport
- Connection before Communication
- First Impressions
- Body Language
Module 6 – Assertive Listening
- Introduction to Listening
- What is Empathetic Listening?
- Tips to become an Assertive Listener
- Barriers to Effective Listening
- Interruptions and Pauses
- Practice Exercises & Feedback
Module 7 – Steps in Business Communication
- Identifying an Issue
- Develop a Solution
- Idea Transmission
- Influencing a Group
- Measure Effectiveness
- Worksheets and Practice
Module 8 – Business Communication Instruments
- Identifying a Communication Channel
- Formal and Informal Communication
- Email, Memos and Intranet
- Digital Media and Press Releases
- Public Relations
- Summary & Feedback