Do you agree that your business entity needs a systematic process of prevention and recovery to affect the potential threats to your company? Do you agree that along with prevention, you also need to ensure a unifying process which enables the operations before, after, and during the execution of disaster recovery?
Everyone in the organisation wants the business to continue to run smoothly even during tough and uncertain times. As the business depends on the internal and external factors to function smoothly, this makes it necessary for the business to recognize the indicators of a threat to this continuity.
The strength of your employees is a crucial internal business factor. It is the motivated, aware and talented workers who add value to the business. The business processes and mutual relationships in the departments and employees significantly impact business effectiveness and efficiency.
In a high-performing workplace, employees are talented. They work together and collaborate on ideas and resolutions towards managing the potential threats faced by the corporate.
Though the managers in the business units work towards bettering the internal function continually, the company cannot afford to ignore the possible external threats which have a major bearing on the fortunes of the business entity.
A perfect balance in managing the strengths of internal operations, recognition of potential opportunities and threats outside of the operations are keys to the success of a business. It is an area of concern that if the continuity in the organization comes to a standstill. Thus, everyone in the company must be aware of the consequences and solutions.
The ZOE Business Continuity Management program focuses on creating a self-empowered management system for business continuity. This will help you with a process-driven approach to any external threat that might arise.
By the end of the Business Continuity Management Certification Program, participants will be empowered to:
- Build Capabilities to auto-manage the business to deal with any potential threat
- Ensuring Timely response to manage business continuity
- Ensuring a smooth flow of the business operations
We at ZOE Talent Solutions, offer a practical approach to meet your industry-specific requirements. A highly interactive presentation will be complemented by the inclusion of several management games, case studies, and robust practice sessions. You get an opportunity to discuss and share your ideas with other industry participants as well.
ZOE Talent Solutions follows the approach of ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply’ model.
The organisational benefits that you will get from this program are:
- Pre-Preparedness for the unexpected
- Stakeholders as Investors, insurers, customers, and suppliers take a company that has a business continuity plan seriously
- Builds the confidence of the employee
- Minimise downtime
- Disaster recovery plan
- Defence against cyber attacks
- Enhancing Corporate Crisis Management Capabilities
- Regulatory Compliance
- Automatically put recovery plans into operation
The personal benefits that you will get from this program are:
- In the VUCA world of business (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous), the demand for professionals who possess skills in business continuity is growing
- Understand the impact on business
- Response – Readiness
- Builds your confidence in case of exigencies
Who Should Attend
- Business Owners, Directors, Top -Level management Executives
- CEO, CIO, CFO, CTO, CHRO and other C Level Executives
- Department Heads
- Security Officers
- Quality Managers and Quality Executives
- Process Champions, Process Owners
- Operational Managers
- Developers, Business and Technical Teams
This training program will encapsulate the following modules for better understanding and application:
MODULE I – ASSESSMENT, IMPACT AND DEFINING THE RESILIENCE OF THE BUSINESS
- Assessment and Impact on the Business
- Defining your requirements for recovery and resilience in business
- Linking IT and Business requirements
- Provide Impact information to justify your investments
- How to select the right resilience strategy for your business
MODULE II – PLAN, DESIGN and DEVELOP
- How to design a governed and maintained resilience program for all the departments
- How to develop effective resiliency plans
- How to develop effective business plans
- Identifying and prioritizing key objective and risks
- Creating resiliency plans that are practical and executable
MODULE II -IMPLEMENTATION AND TESTING
- Implementation and defining the time for recovery and restoration of the company’s processes
- Validating the IT and Business recovery strategies, processes and procedures that can meet recovery and restoration requirements and expectations
- Providing independent assessment and progressiveness of established and testing approach
- Identifying issues, gaps to be addressed before a disruptive event occurs
MODULE IV – MANAGING AND SUSTAINABILITY
- Ensuring that your program evolves with the changing business
- Establishing your governance framework
- Consistency in identifying, mitigating and control threats to the business
- How to integrate all lines of the business into the program
- Tracking quality and investment on the program
- Communicating the value of the program to the employees
- Ensuring consistent implementation and management of the program throughout the company