This training course will improve your staff’s understanding of professionalism with the desired expectations of your organisation. As participants, your staff will conduct themselves more professionally, communicate more effectively, and acquire the tools to create that all important first impression. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
In this course participants will:
- Understand what etiquette is and why it’s important
- Learn how to introduce yourself professionally
- Understand the “3 C’s” and how to use them to create a good first impression
- Learn tools to assist and minimise nervousness
- Use techniques to master name memorisation
- Know the “4 levels of conversation”
- Learn to conduct yourself professionally
- Understand appropriate etiquette for open plan and cubicle environments
- Know what not to do in a meeting
- Acquire the fundamentals of email etiquette
- Networking for Success Creating an Effective Introduction
- Making a Great First Impression
- Minimising Nervousness
- Using Business Cards Effectively
- Remembering Names
- Professional Introductions The three-step process
- The four levels of conversation
- The Handshake
- Professional Office Conduct Open Plan and Cubicle environments
- Working out of the office
- Eating at Work
- Meeting Do’s and Don’ts
- Business Email Etiquette Professionalism & emails
- Proper and improper use for forwarding and CC
- Grammar, flaming and netiquette
- Top 5 technology tips
- Business E-Mail Etiquette Addressing your Message
- Grammar and Acronyms
- Top Five Technology Tips
- Eating Out Ordering in a Restaurant
- About Alcoholic Beverages
- Paying the Bill
- Telephone Etiquette Developing an Appropriate Greeting
- Dealing with Voice Mail
- Mobile Phone Do’s and Don’ts
- The Written Letter Thank You Notes
- Formal Letters
- Informal Letters
- Dressing for Success the Meaning of Colours
- Interpreting Common Dress Codes
- Deciding what to Wear
- International Etiquette General Rules
- Important Points
- Preparation Tips
Who Should Attend?
Applicable to all
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.