This course is a fundamental training program in Public Relations. Basic etiquette and protocol sets pace to further relationships. Each module aims to upskill participants and groom their behaviours to meet global standards. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Who Should Attend?
- Definitions of Etiquette and Protocol
- The Importance of Etiquette in Business
- The Importance of Protocol in Business
- Applying the Right Behaviour in Different Situations
- Creating the Right Image for your Organization
- Image Building and Image Management
- Guest Relations
- Gaining Guests’ Respect
- Understanding Human Relations
- Proper Greetings and Introductions
- Professional Hand-Shaking
- Giving Business Cards in a Proper Way
- People’s Names (Pronunciation and Remembering)
- The Ideal Host
- Key Qualities of the Ideal Host
- Dealing with Different Types of Guests
- Handling Difficult Personalities
- Dealing with Guests’ Complaints
- Handling Guests’ Complaints in a Timely Manner
- Perception and Business Relations Managing Events and Behaviour
- The Business Meal
- Table Manners at Business Lunches and Business Dinners
- Setting of the Room and Table
- Mistakes to Avoid at Business Events
- Meeting Guests at Airports
- Proper Communication Etiquette
- Phone Etiquette
- Meeting Etiquette
- Email Etiquette
- Handling the Media
- Dealing with Questions
- Handling Confidential Information
- Effective Public Relations
- Behave correctly in both business and social situations
- Interact effectively with different types of guests
- Play the role of the ideal host at various functions
- Organize and manage events such as business luncheons and formal dinners
- Meet and greet important guests, clients and customers in a proper manner
- Deal successfully with the media
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.