The course deals with a detailed analysis of preparation and completion of Cash Flow Statement. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Grasp fundamental knowledge of an organization’s cash flow
- Identify the different categories of classifying sources and uses of cash flow
- Prepare cash flow statements according to the latest accounting standards
- Apply ratio analysis to cash flow statements
- Understanding Financial Statements Relationships
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Latest Developments in the Accounting Standards Regarding Statement of Cash Flow
- Presentation of Cash Flow
- Presentation Fundamentals
- Cash and Cash Equivalents
- Operating Cash Flow
- Investing Cash Flow
- Financing Cash Flow
- Methods in Calculating Operating Cash Flow
- Direct versus Indirect Methods
- Reporting Non Cash Transactions
- General Use of Cash Flow Statement
- Liquidity and Financial Flexibility
- Restricted Cash and Cash Equivalent
- Presentation Issues
- Interest and Dividends from Debt and Equity Investments
- Interest and Taxes Paid
- Analysis of Cash Flow
- External Users Need for Cash Flow Information
- Internal Users Need for Cash Flow Information
- Ratios and Bankruptcy
- Capital Expenditure Evaluation
- Cash Flow Related Ratios
- Quality of Earnings Ratios
- Cash Flow Adequacy Ratio
- Operating Cash Index
- Depreciation Impact Ratio
- Reinvestment Ratio
- Financial Management Ratios
- External Financing Ratios
- Cash Sources Component Percentages
- Mandatory Cash Flow Ratios
- Mandatory Cash Flow Index
- Long-Term Debt Payment Ratio
- Percentage of Cash Sources Required for Long-Term Debt
- Short-Term Ratio
- Long-Term Ratio
- Discretionary Cash Flow Ratios
- Discretionary Cash Index
- Dividend Payout of Cash from Operations
Who should attend?
Accounting and finance staff including controllers, managers, seniors, financial analysts and financial professionals who wish to better understand the cash flow statement from preparation to analysis.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.