This training programme will enable the delegates to understand the essential tools, skills and techniques for efficient cash and treasury management functions within an organization. This course will enable the delegates to identify and appreciate the practical approach to learning of the topics covered in the training programme.
Additionally, this program will assist the delegates with the in-depth understanding of complexities linked with cash and treasury management functions.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who can attend this course are:
- Financial decision-makers and managers
- Professionals who are responsible for the execution of financial decisions
- Professionals who are responsible for cash management and treasury functions
- Professionals who are willing to enhance their careers in the field of finance
- Supervisory professionals who are responsible for monitoring financial risks namely credit, liquidity, exchange rate or interest rate risks
This training programme will enable the delegates to:
- Enhance financial management skills for managing liabilities, liquidity and assets issues
- Demonstrate the diverse types of risks linked with global organizations specifically exchange, interest, credit and commodity pricing risks and sources identification and risk management methodologies
- Identify the responsibilities, roles, strategies and tools linked with treasury management including international procedures and best practices
- Analyze the basic fundamentals of cash management to improve organizational cash flows and boost portfolio investment returns
You might also want to check out our Personal Development Category of Courses.
- Treasury management: An Overview
- Establishing the need for effective treasury management: Market volatility
- The scope and strategic role of treasury management
- Asset and Liabilities Committee (“ALCO”): The role and functions and other risk related committees
- Trading and settlement: Portfolio management
- Overview: Establishing a treasury function along with developing a risk management strategy
- Description: Regulation including the international regulatory framework
- Introduction to financial management
- The concept of Corporate financial planning and engineering strategies and techniques
- Understanding Liability management strategies, objectives, tools and techniques
- Overview of Asset management strategies, objectives, tools and techniques
- The concept of Capital adequacy determinations
- Securitisations and off balance sheet activities
- Understanding the role of securitisations in the post-banking crisis environment
- Introduction to Financial Derivatives
- Financial derivatives: An overview
- FRAs and forward contracts
- Types, Tools, Strategies and Risks: Options
- A brief overview of how swaps work
- Currency and interest rate swaps: Types of swaps
- The concept of Risks and risk management
- Introduction to risk management
- Understanding Market risk
- Interest Rate Risk: Management and identification
- Understanding Exchange rate risk – Distinction between translation risk and transaction risk
- The concept of Credit risk: Measurement and management tools and techniques
- Operational risks: Understanding the scope of operational and other associated risks
- Understanding Other risks – Legal, reputation (corporate brand) and strategic risks
- Overview of cash management best practices and techniques
- Description: Understanding and preparing cash flow statements and financial forecasts
- The concept of Evaluating and analyzing financial statements, including the use of ratio analysis
- Introduction to Liquidity management
- Understanding Transfer pricing policies, including effective documentation techniques
- The concepts of Netting and pooling: Treasury and cash management within multinational organisations
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.