Marketing in the digital space commonly referred to as ‘Digital Marketing’, in the present day is an inescapable term for any organization; and has become one of the most discussed topics across industries and geographic boundaries.
The rise of the tech-savvy Millennials and Generation Z consumers, coupled with disruptive technological growth has ensured that traditional marketing methods have become insufficient and in many cases ineffective to drive sales, grow brands or compete in the market.
An offshoot of Digital Marketing is Social Media marketing which harnesses the power of social media platforms to connect with consumers and effectively market products and services. While social media is renowned for making both people and brands shoot to stardom and fame overnight; it has also caused the downfall of many.
So although social media platforms and other digital marketing tools can be used for the purpose of “marketing”; they must also be effectively used to mitigate negative publicity, manage customer dissatisfaction and handle crises situations.
Digital Marketing is now an irreplaceable component of any successful Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) campaign and its importance is evident in light of the unprecedented demand for skilled digital professionals. In addition, there is a tremendous impetus for existing professionals to upgrade their skills to function effectively in the new digitized world.
The digital era has also given birth to a host of digital marketing/advertising agencies offering expertise ranging from niche services such as SEO specialists, and content creators; to generalists offering a gamut of services encompassing comprehensive social media and digital marketing campaigns including strategy, content creation, media buying, budget allocation and reporting.
These external teams are more often than not overseen and managed by an internal team of the organization. Only a knowledgeable and up to date team will be able to effectively manage the external agencies and service providers, interpret the data analytics and metrics generated and improve ROI on marketing dollars spent.
An equipped team will be able to align the organization’s goals with the digital marketing objectives and allocate the right budget for the tasks to be achieved. Such a team would also be making informed decisions at every stage without excessive dependence on external digital marketing/advertising agencies.
The importance of digital marketing in the present era is a fact that cannot be ignored, but it can also at times pose a challenge to working professionals given its nature of constant and fast-paced evolution.
This ZOE training course is designed for both new and veteran professionals from the departments directly dealing with marketing and sales; additionally, it would also benefit professionals from other related departments to ensure cross-functional effectiveness.
This Certificate in Digital Marketing Training Course will empower you to understand the current state of social & digital media in the region and in your respective business fields, including best practices, industry standards and future developments.
Special focus will be given to ensure that the fundamentals concepts and basics are covered in detail to ensure that all participants are up to speed including the professionals with little prior knowledge of the topic. Additionally, the course will help you understand the role of outsourced digital marketing agencies; and how to manage and review agency partners better.
The primary objective of this Digital Marketing Training Course is to empower the working professional with:
- Fundamentals of digital marketing and its business implications
- Fundamentals of social media marketing and its implications to marketing activities
- An overview of social media & other digital media in the region
- An understanding of the industry standards, best practices and latest developments
- In-depth study of the procedures in:
- Knowledge to strategize and manage viable digital marketing and social media campaigns
- The essential expertise to better manage and review outsourced digital marketing agencies
All ZTS courses are delivered tailored to the needs of the organization and the audience. This course training includes interactive training, group activities where the group will prepare and present on a subject, audio/video presentations, individual and group experiential learning activities based on adult learning methodologies.
Your organization will benefit in the following ways:
- Increased efficiency of current marketing campaigns delivering results aligned with organizational objectives
- Effective utilization of marketing/advertising budgets and improved return on investment on the dollars spent for digital marketing
- Improved communication with customers followed by efficient analysis of the data and reports generated. Which in turn would lead to improvements in performance, greater customer satisfaction and retention, while also assist in supporting the organization’s CRM
- A knowledgeable and well-informed team overseeing the outsourced digital marketing agencies would result in greater accountability helping the organization achieve desired results with optimum budgets
- Formation of a uniform long-term digital marketing strategy and direction towards the accomplishment of broader organizational goals and sustainable growth.
After this course, the attendees will benefit in the following ways:
- Familiarize oneself with the fundamentals of social media & digital marketing
- Learn how to use existing social & digital marketing tools to achieve marketing and organizational objectives
- Understand the concepts for creating engaging content & drive online campaigns
- Create a framework to audit the current state of the digital assets
- Gain insight to determine the optimum budget allocation and to measure the effectiveness of activities & campaigns
- Review techniques to analyze post-campaign reports and connect digital marketing results to the company’s overall business plan & goals.
- Manage external agencies effectively and identify parameters for performance measurement leading to greater accountability and improved results
Who Should Attend?
- Directors, Board Members, Chief Executive Officers and other members constituting the top management of an organization – to thoroughly understand critical aspects of Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Brand Managers and Marketing professionals responsible for the management and marketing of products/services of the organization
- Sales managers and Sales professionals who are interested in expanding beyond the current traditional avenues and explore the digital opportunities to expand sales
- Marketing consultants responsible for advising organizations on growth and expansion of businesses
- Entrepreneurs and Business owners looking for additional opportunities to connect with the consumers and generate sales in a digital world
- Working Professionals from other fields interested to explore digital marketing and its real-world applications to business
The course will comprise of the topics mentioned hereunder that are crucial aspects of Digital Marketing:
Module 1 – Introduction to Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Fundamentals of Social Media Marketing
- Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing professional
- Digital marketing framework
- Current state of social & digital media in the region
Module 2 – Content Creation and Curation
- Auditing existing content and creation of new content
- Identifying and formulating a content strategy
- Implementing a content plan
- Analyzing and improving content
Module 3 – Digital Assets
- Scope and types of digital assets
- Analysis and Audit of current assets
- Digital asset management (DAM)
Module 4 – Social Media Marketing- Channels
- Introduction to Social Media and its implications for businesses
- Social media marketing:
- Data Analysis & Reporting
Module 5 – Social Media Marketing- Influencers
- Social media and crisis management
- Influencer marketing:
- Understanding Influencers and Bloggers
- Choosing the right Influencers
- Influencer Relationship Management
Module 6 – Digital Advertising
- Digital Display advertising
- Digital Remarketing
- Goal setting and budgets
- Programmatic Display Advertising
Module 7 – Search marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Keyword Research
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay Per Click (PPC) and Google Adwords
- Content Development and Optimization
- Google Analytics and interpreting reports
Module 8 – E-Commerce
- Understanding E-Commerce fundamentals
- E-commerce content creation and management
- Understanding Key Ecommerce Metrics
- The shopper’s online journey
- Identifying the eCommerce channel priorities and organizational adaptation