Zoe’s Accelerating Sales Force Performance uses a ‘critical thinking and analysing’ process to assist you in assessing your sales force. Our experienced facilitators invite you to explore best practices across the main drivers of sales force effectiveness, develop practical initiatives for performance enhancement and explore how to implement and lead success-focused change.
We welcome you to experience tackling some of the most challenging issues related to sales force design, deployment, talent management, compensation and effectiveness with our seasoned and enthusiastic faculty.
Who Should Attend?
- Vice presidents in the Sales industry
- Sales directors in any industry
- Individuals who plan sales strategy
- Individual who implement sales force decisions
By the end of this program, delegates should be able to:
- Apply a workable diagnostic framework to set the stage for significantly improved sales force performance
- Consider the critical decision factors for sizing and structuring your sales force
- Explore important talent management topics, including the role of the first line sales manager, recruitment, development and retention
- Assess your sales force culture
- Understand how technology enhances sales force performance
- Use results-focused incentives to motivate and direct your sales force
- Master the principles and tools for implementing success-focused sales force initiatives
- Thinking Framework for Sales Force Success
- Assess your sales force’s current state versus leading practice
- Prioritise opportunities for improvement to drive key growth priorities
- Sales Force Design
- Identify the role of the sales force as integral to an effective go-to-market strategy
- Design an effective sales force structure
- Determine the best sales force size
- Deploy the sales force to greatest advantage
- Sales Force Talent Management
- Effective design of first-line sales manager team to maximise leverage
- Recruit the best salespeople
- Develop and retain promising and proven talent
- Build an effective sales management team
- Sales Force Systems
- Design incentive and motivation programs
- Apply information and technology to facilitate the sales process
- Manage sales team members’ performance individually and as a group
- Strategise how effectiveness initiatives can be embedded into the organisation
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.