This course is designed for participants in need of additional skills for the workplace. It is quicker to gain a certificate as opposed to studying towards a degree. This program is available to business-minded individuals who are seeking skills and tools that will set them on an upward mobile trajectory at work.
The content is designed to assist participants to acquire management skills that will ideally equip them for more senior roles in their respective workplaces. This course also equips participants to become more resourceful leaders. Issues relevant to actual work scenarios are discussed and analysed. This certificate course assists you to gain important skills to succeed in the workplace.
Most participants who complete this course are able to improve their leadership and problem-solving skills. After completing this certificate in strategy program, participants usually pursue opportunities with businesses around the globe.
Some individuals even get promoted in their current jobs. Individuals with a background and experience in strategy often work in management. It is also common for participants who have completed the program to be employed as consultants or entrepreneurs.
This Certificate in Strategy Course equips you with the practical tools you need to plan and conduct strategic management in industry, government, and non-profit organizational activities.
Participants will be involved in role plays and construct case studies depicting actual strategy execution. This will enhance their respective approaches to strategic planning and execution.
This Certificate Course will improve your Strategic Planning skills to assist your organization’s process of defining its strategy or direction, and making decisions on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy. You will also acquire skills that will assist with your control of mechanisms for guiding the implementation of the strategy.
This Zoe training course will empower you with the skills to proactively prepare yourself for a management role. It will provide the mental acumen and skills repository to execute strategy effectively while simultaneously empowering others to prepare appropriately as well.
Upon completing this ‘Certificate in Strategy Course’ successfully, participants will be empowered with the following:
- Strategic Planning
- Strategy Execution
- Pro-active risk planning
- Environmental Screening
- Contextual and situation specific strategy interpretation
Learn that the principal purpose of this course is to add practical value to your organization’s strategy which will subsequently exclusively differentiate your value proposition in comparison with your competitors thereby providing you with a distinctive competence.
The emphasis of the guidelines is on implementing and executing strategy within the ambit of available resources in a judicious manner.
The core objective is to empower all role-players to simultaneously and pro-actively coordinate their respective, planned conjunctive responses to the attainment of organizational strategic objectives.
This collaborative ‘Certificate in Strategy Course’ will comprise the following training methods:
- Group Discussions
- Case Studies & Functional Exercises
Zoe Talent Solutions follows the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply’ model.
Companies who nominate their employees to participate in this ‘Certificate in Strategy Course’ can benefit in the following ways:
- Benefit from training your employees on the definition and importance of Strategy
- Benefit from learning how Strategy interacts with Operational Planning in the Strategy Execution process in organizations
- Improve productivity by teaching your staff about the cumulative negative impact of poor Strategic Planning on world economy when we fail to adequately protect our resources
- Improve overall organizational work processes
- Achieve higher employee morale, increased productivity, and reduced costs of damage control when preparing for strategy execution
- Assess your Strategic Planning skills by evaluating its effectiveness of organizational objectives already attained as opposed to planned objectives
Individuals who participate in this ‘Certificate in Strategy Course’ can gain from it in the following ways:
- Improve your performance through higher efficiency and greater worker productivity by being aware of Conjunctive, Co-ordinated, Proactive Risk Planning, Environmental Screening and related risks
- Engage in conversations about Strategy Planning & related Project Management methodologies, leading to improved strategy execution
- Learn how to compile Risk Matrices & Risk Planning Schedules from an experienced professional
- Learn the integral components of Strategic Planning such as collecting information, selecting the team, leading a meeting, and documenting the results
- Focus on human factors issues to analyse Strategic Planning procedures as it relates to proactive environmental screening
- Get an opportunity to work through hands-on exercises in detail to gain the skills needed to compile a Strategic Plan
- Gain the skills to plan, manage, facilitate a Strategic Planning session
Who Should Attend?
This Certificate in Strategy Course, would be best suitable for:
- All individuals whose responsibilities include Strategic Planning
- Anyone responsible for writing, reviewing, or approving Strategic Plans for their respective organizations
- Employees who aspire to adopt management roles
- Management personnel desirous of reorientation
MODULE 1: HOW TO CREATE AND SUSTAIN A CUSTOMER LED BUSINESS?
- Accelerating Transition to Sustainable Business Models Post Covid 19
- One Size does not fit all: A tailored approach
- Benchmarking and Situation Specific Implementation
- Gap Analysis
- Matching resources to Strategic Objectives
- Time Prioritization
- Listening to your Customers
MODULE 2: STRATEGIC PLANNING
- Formulating a Mission, Vision & Values
- Developing Mutually Consensual Shared Values
- Compiling and Communicating the Organizational Strategy
- Matching Job Descriptions to Strategic Objectives
- Cultivating a sense of purpose
- Driving Motivation and empowerment
MODULE 3: TRANSLATING STRATEGIC VISION TO OPERATIONAL REALITY
- Strategy Implementation: Definition & Discussion
- Walk the talk
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Environmental Screening
- Deviation Detection
- Intervention implementation
- Contingency Planning
MODULE 4: FORMULATING A STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK
- Know your industry
- Industrial benchmarking
- Defining a Strategic Framework
- Build your plan
- Define KPI’s
- Enunciate KSF’s
- Managing Baseline Data
MODULE 5: TRANSLATING YOUR CHOSEN STRATEGY
- Establishing Strategic Rhythm
- Implementing Strategic Reporting
- Linking Strategic Objectives to daily duties
- Linking Performance to Strategy
- Demonstrating the conversion of performance to value
- Drafting and implementing an Action Plan
MODULE 6: STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION
- Link between implementation and execution
- Integral Strategic Implementation Processes and Activities
- Factors promoting strategy implementation
- Factors supporting strategy implementation
- Why is strategy implementation important?
- Challenges to Strategy Implementation
MODULE 7: STRATEGY EVALUATION AND THE STRATEGY MANAGEMENT PROCESS
- Components of a Strategy Statement
- Vision, Mission and Value Statements
- Strategic Management Process
- Capacity Evaluation and Development
- Identifying Strategy essential activities
- Creating strategy encouraging policies
- Employing best policies for continuous improvement
- Utilizing Strategic Leadership