Note: This course is part of the CPHRC Certification program which requires completion of 4 different courses.
Completion of all four courses and successful passing of the examinations for each course achieves Certification as a “Certified Professional in Human Resources and Compensation” (CPHRC).
CPHRC Certification is issued by the Institute for Human Resource Management Education Inc. (iHRME)
- This final Course in the CPHRC program is unique amongst other HR certification programs in that it is highly interactive and involves the reinforcement of sound management skills particularly in people leadership, awareness of self, performance management, Statistical analysis and interpersonal communications.
- It is based on the single premise that you cannot manage people, you manage processes but you must lead people.
- Its aim is to engage and discuss with participants the positive results achieved through the communications process. To adopt a self-designed strategy in communicating with and engaging their workforce to achieve excellence in performance. How to use Quantitative Analysis to resolve issues facing daily businesses both Government and private sector
- The two activities are interwoven in that nine case studies are undertaken in a team setting so that all participants to see and experience the relationship between the analysis of data and leading people to excellence in performance.
Activity 1: Leadership through Communications
- The leadership role
- Teams: Forming, developing and leading
- Self-discovery-Who am I? How do others see me?
- How to leverage the power of communications
- Presentation Skills
- Active listening
- Body language
- Leadership in Action
- Achieving results
- Problem Solving
Activity 2: HR Decision-Making Using Quantitative Analysis
- Frequency distributions and histograms
- Measures of location
- Measures of variability
- Simple linear regression
- Nonlinear regression
- Survey analysis and pay structure
- Additional topics
- Range spread relationships
- Salary increase budget and administrative pay structure
- Communication the pay structure
No Reviews found for this course.