An advanced workshop that upskills Compensation and Benefits officials to a superior level of proficiency. The Compensation and Benefits Professional training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
By the end of the Compensation and Benefits Professional training program, participants will be able to:
- Define and clearly understand the importance of compensation to the overall aims of Human Resources management
- Design a comprehensive compensation system
- Examine and comment on the benefits of job evaluation and choose an appropriate system
- Assess and provide advice on regional compensation practice
- List the principal steps in a compensation survey and answer the question
- Managing Compensation- An Overview
- Compensation Objectives
- Total Compensation
- Direct and Indirect Compensation
- Equitable, Value-Adding, Competitive and Motivating Compensation
- Job Analysis and Job Descriptions
- Uses of Job Descriptions
- Job Analysis Explained
- Carrying Out the Job Analysis Process
- A Typical Job Description Explained
- Job Analysis: A Summary
- Job Evaluation
- Job Evaluation Definition
- Job Evaluation Systems
- Introduction to the Hay System
- The Job Evaluation Process Sources of Error
- Compensation Systems
- Objectives of Compensation
- Decisions to Be Taken
- Designing Base Salary Structures
- Important Considerations in Compensation
- Managing Your Compensation Programs
- Competitive Compensation
- Staying Competitive
- Designing and Carrying Out Compensation Surveys
- Four Basic Survey Methods
- Data Requirements
- Issues Related to the Implementation of Change
- Performance-Based Rewards
- The Definition of Performance Management
- Objectives of Performance Management
- Current/Prevailing PM Systems
- Rewarding Performance
- Rewarding the Right Behaviours and Results
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Who Should Attend?
Professionals with at least 2-3 years experience in the compensation and benefits field and HR generalists who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in this important area of Human Resources.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.