Marketing as a topic is often misunderstood as ‘Advertisement’. Marketing is also considered as a discipline which works in isolation. What is often ignored as a fact is that ‘Marketing’ is a Multidisciplinary field which requires marketing professionals who know all the disciplines and devise a strategy that works in reality. Marketing is a powerful company driven undertaking that derives products, sales, research, customers etc. and impacts the company’s vision.
How will this certified marketing professional course help you? This course will help in becoming the overall expert in marketing as companies around the globe are investing heavily in order to enable strategies in their marketing efforts.
But can lack simple techniques which ranges from the old school focused group research to new age digital analytics. Marketing is considered to be one of the most dynamic subject which requires strong grip on fundamentals and you will be able to deal with every bit of marketing after this course
This Zoe training course will equip you with the latest managerial and technical know-how’s for strategizing, executing and tracking a comprehensive marketing strategy for the organisation. This course will translate the theory based learning to a practical based marketing learning thus making you a true Marketing Professional.
Post completing this “Certified Marketing Professional Course”, participants shall be able to:
- Understand in details what exactly Marketing in the current environment means for them
- Have the knowledge of core principles of marketing with an approach to apply it
- Understand the relevance of the ‘new age’ marketing methods
- Realize the importance of marketing channels
- Have a managerial orientation towards marketing efforts
- Back the marketing strategy with research and analytics
- Keeping customers and products at the centre of marketing strategy
- Have a multidisciplinary mind-set
This Certified Marketing Professional Training course shall comprise of the following training methods:
- Interactive Sessions and Lectures
- Group Discussions / Role Plays
- Case Studies & Functional Exercises
- Peer Learning
- Hands on use of latest tools
Zoe Talent Solutions follows the ‘Do-Review-Learn-Apply’ model.
Employees taking up the Certified Marketing Professional Course will benefit the organisation in various ways like:
- Realize the true potential of your marketing teams
- Have the right managerial skills in your marketing professionals
- Close the disparity between the marketing strategies and Company’s vision/mission
- Increase productivity
- Have various marketing avenues at your disposal
- Market as per the latest trends/demands
- Understand and target your customers better
- Become more relevant in the current changing marketing landscapes
- Imbibe core Marketing Concepts
- Identify the current marketing challenges and address them with latest technique, management tools and technology
- Devise new communication strategies that works for you
- Better manage marketing agencies working for your organisation
- Effectively track your marketing efforts
- Create a professional network with various marketing professionals
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Marketing leaders / CMO/ CXOs
- Sales professionals
- Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Leads
- Advertising experts
- PR Professionals
- New Business Owners
- Marketing Influencers
- Start-up founders
Module 1: What does Marketing Mean Today?
- Understanding Marketing, its importance in various contexts
- Understand why everyone is Marketing
- Understanding core Marketing concepts like:
- Needs, Wants and Demands
- Target Markets
- Positioning and Segmentation
- Understanding various classic and new channels of marketing
- The 4 Ps of marketing
- Different types of marketing: from relationship marketing to virtual marketing
- Understanding values in marketing
Module 2: Designing Marketing Strategies that works for you
- Overview of Value Delivery Process in Marketing
- Why holistic marketing orientation is important for an organisation?
- How to map organisation’s goals with company’s vision, mission and goals?
- SWOT Analysis
- Importance of Research in marketing
- Understand Why feedback is important in marketing
Module 3: Analyzing Market Opportunities and Customer Details
- Understanding key components of Marketing Information System
- What is Market Intelligence?
- Finding opportunity in the ‘Bottom of the Pyramid”
- Various environments impacting Marketing
- Understanding customer behaviour through focus groups, research and findings
- Customer life cycle – Value, Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Importance of Service Quality
Module 4: Competitive Landscapes and Dynamics
- Get to know about various Competitive Strategies from various market leaders
- How to expand the demand in the market?
- Protecting and increasing market share
- Product life cycle marketing strategies
- What is Brand Equity?
- Planning for brand and strategizing execution
- What is Brand Extension and why it is needed the most now?
Module 5: Details of Pricing Strategies
- Understanding what exactly is Pricing and why it is important for a Marketing professional
- Product Pricing Mix
- Various ways how companies price products
- Role of Cost in Pricing
- Understanding various Pricing Methods
- Determining demand and estimating cost
- Analyzing competitor pricing, cost and offers
- How to arrive at final pricing?
Module 6: Delivering Marketing to End Consumers
- What are various marketing channels and value networks?
- Importance of Channels
- Omni-channel vs Multi-channel
- Understanding alternatives to preferred channels and why options and readiness is important
- The changing marketing communication
- How to derive marketing budget?
- Communication mix
- Role of mass communication
- Importance of creating an Experience
Module 7: Understanding Personal Communication
- What is Direct Marketing?
- Benefits of Direct Marketing
- Various channels of Direct Marketing, from classical to new age
- Issues observed in Direct marketing
- What is Interactive Marketing?
- Understanding the power of ‘Word of Mouth’
- Viral marketing
- Making Opinion leaders work for you
Module 8: New Age Marketing – Digital Marketing
- Understanding Digital Marketing
- Defining the Digital Ecosystem
- Devising strategies to focus on Digital
- Understanding various tools in digital marketing
- Social media marketing
- Importance of Mobile in Digital Marketing
- Overview of Marketing Analytics
- SEO vs SEM
- Role of Keywords in Digital Content-based marketing