Do you want to add business value to your organisation by standing out as an expert in recruitment?
Do you want to be super-productive in your role as a recruitment analyst?
Effective recruitment helps organizations have the right people for the right role at the right time. Recruitment is not only about filling a vacant position. Poor hiring decisions and the inability to attract and retain the right talent can result in a major loss for any organization.
The recruiters play the role as advisors of talent. Interacting with the prospective candidates and matching the profiles of the right person to the right job is on their list of priority.
Recruitment, if handled well, will ensure the long-term success and competitiveness of the business in the marketplace. This would be possible if people hired to hire the team are experts and analysts in recruitment themselves.
This course on gaining expertise as a Recruitment Analyst by ZOE Talent Solutions will empower you to become the brand ambassador of your organization and drive business productivity. It will also help you address the challenges at any stage of hiring timely and, thus ensure the success of your organization’s goals.
By the end of this Certified Recruitment Analyst Course, you would be able to:
- Understand the process of effective recruitment
- Understand the different ways to conduct the search on several job sites with special reference to Boolean operators
- Analyse requirements, and the competencies required at the workplace for a specific position
- Screen and Shortlist the competent prospects for hiring
- Act as the brand ambassador of the organization
- Conduct interviews – efficiently and effectively
- Evaluate candidates based on Knowledge, Skills, and Attitude
- Understand other recruitment techniques like Group Discussion, Psychometric Testing, Role Plays
- Understand the new tools used in other organizations for hiring practices
- Understand the cost associated with late hiring or no hiring for a vacant position
- How Interpersonal Relations help the timely fulfilment of the vacancies
- Work on the Recruitment dashboard
We at ZOE Talent Solutions, offer a comprehensive course to brand you as a Certified Recruiter. You will get flexible and blended formats to meet your requirements.
A highly interactive presentation will be inclusive of several management games, paper-pencil exercises, activities, role plays, videos, and robust practice sessions. You get an opportunity to network with other industry participants as well.
ZOE Talent Solutions follows the approach of Do-review-learn-apply methodology.
Who Should Attend?
This Certified Recruitment Analyst Course is mandatory for:
- HR Managers
- HR Business Partners
- Line Managers
- Professionals in the functional role
- Recruitment Analysts
- Technical/ Non- Technical Recruiters
- Any person handling Recruitment
- Freshers who want to take recruitment as their career choice
This Certified Recruitment Analyst Course will benefit a business entity as follows:
- Availability of right resources timely to meet the business requirement
- Reduced rate of Attrition
- Lower cost of re-hiring
- Success and Competitiveness in the marketplace
All professionals who take up this Certified Recruitment Analyst Course will gain the following advantages:
- Learning new tools and techniques in recruitment
- Learn best practices in recruitment used by other companies
- Increase in Productivity
MODULE I – RECRUITMENT AND STRATEGY
- Understand how recruitment is linked with the vision and mission of the business
- Components of effective recruitment
- Overview of the Hiring Process
- How to plan for recruitment
- The Ice-Berg Model
- What is Competency, Competency Dictionary
- Competency measurement and BARS
- Skills required for effective recruitment
- Recruitment Dashboard and Metrics
MODULE II- ANALYSIS OF THE REQUIREMENT
- Understanding the Job Description and how it fits into the business
- Understanding the technical skills and jargons required on the job for better shortlisting
- Understanding the behavioural skills required to conduct interviews
MODULE III- SHORTLISTING THE RELEVANT PROFILES
- The process of shortlisting through job sites, direct applications, and internal referrals
- Filtering the profiles based on Knowledge, Skills, and Attitude
MODULE IV- INTERVIEWING and HIRING
- The relevance of Conducting an interview
- The Interview Process
- Levels of Interview with specific reference to the first – level of HR interview
- How to Conduct Interviews
- Phone Interview
- Video Interviewing
- Face to Face Interviewing
- Body Language during Interview
- Hearing the unsaid
- Coordination with the technical Interviewer from the department/ business
- Maintaining the Data in the Dashboard
- Process of Follow-up with the candidate till the day of joining